League Of Legends

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
This is the worlds where anything is possible.

edit:

I don't want to be this hyped about C9, but its getting really hard. This worlds meta that has shaped over the course of groups is those that play fast win. IG is the fast fight you CN team and all of EU seems to be playing balls to the wall with Fnatic being the slowest by a hair but they are by far the most skill stacked EU team. AFS played slow all of groups and dropped games in the easiest overall group imo. C9 if they play with the same urgency they did in the second round robin has an even chance of beating AFS. There are no huge skill gaps in any role and C9 just plays faster.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Great games, amazing worlds.

I never did my pick em for knockouts.

I even remembered a couple times but the site wasn't ready at the time. Sucks!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game 2... Kreiger is finding out that indeed it can get even more erect.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I love C9 games.

What a great worlds.

I'm thinking FNC might be in for a surprise vs C9.
C9 played so damn well, I hope it's C9 vs G2 finals.

If a western team wins I could actually see all the publicity bringing in a lot of new blood to the game for NA/EU.

Needless

Toe Sucker
im glad ive been following worlds this year lol its a lot of fun to watch, fuckin upset city!

i bought shen for support, dudes actually a lot of fun lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
In the past we use to have Ryze as the only champion that saw tons of competitive play and little SoloQ play/success.

Now that pool has expanded slightly.
We see Akali, Ryze and Ornn in almost every game, and they are among the least played & lowest win rates in SoloQ.

There are probably others as well, but I think champions like this is helping make a more exciting competition in that they are VERY skill intensive champions and when you can watch someone pull off the mechanics at the top-most level of play, it's really exciting.

I believe C9 Licorice had a 5 man Ornn knockup in one of their games if I remember right, and then you see some Ornn ults completely whiff.
Akali is such a flashy champ. I loved playing Old Akali but this new version might be too twitchy for me. I never tried the revamp yet.

--

RE: Shen: My experience with Shen is he's always good but in SoloQ he can be absolutely useless as he relies on the team a lot. Shen's DPS isn't the greatest and he can be pushed pretty hard. As a support this negates a lot of the laning issues though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
It’s fun being able to initiate as a support lol and havin clutch ults on your carries is dope

Can’t wait for next weekend, gonna have to watch the g2 games from this weekend that I missed

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got a two week suspension for calling a guy "The mayor of Cuntsville" in ARAM, after he spent 5 minutes calling me a "Wood-tier faggot". I've been banned/suspended at least 4 times in LOL. The only other game I've been banned in was WoW, and that was for botting.

I definitely suck at this game, which is part of why I only play ARAM, but I hate this community.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I got a two week suspension for calling a guy "The mayor of Cuntsville" in ARAM, after he spent 5 minutes calling me a "Wood-tier faggot". I've been banned/suspended at least 4 times in LOL. The only other game I've been banned in was WoW, and that was for botting.

I definitely suck at this game, which is part of why I only play ARAM, but I hate this community.

Banned/Suspended 4x? lol...
I have never had action against my account, with at least 4000+ games played.

They don't ban for a 1x thing, I wish a Rioter was on here to post some chat logs, they are always hilarious.

I've had some profanity laced arguments in my day, had those 9x report games due to dying a lot, etc etc... nothing.
Typically I don't type much anymore, I've learned there is no point. You'll never play with your teammates again.

I actually have had quite a few confirmations of someone being suspended/banned due to reports I've sent. Probably at least 5x in the past few months. It surprises me tbh because it just seems so hard to get a ban/suspension.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Banned/Suspended 4x? lol...
I have never had action against my account, with at least 4000+ games played.

They don't ban for a 1x thing, I wish a Rioter was on here to post some chat logs, they are always hilarious.

I've had some profanity laced arguments in my day, had those 9x report games due to dying a lot, etc etc... nothing.
Typically I don't type much anymore, I've learned there is no point. You'll never play with your teammates again.

I actually have had quite a few confirmations of someone being suspended/banned due to reports I've sent. Probably at least 5x in the past few months. It surprises me tbh because it just seems so hard to get a ban/suspension.
It's always for egregious profanity. The infuriating part is that I absolutely never initiate/provoke it. It's always some cuntmouthed tryhard that goes on a 5-10 minute verbally abusive rant that finally gets me to say something in chat.

Fuck it, over it again. Back to battlefield.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's always for egregious profanity. The infuriating part is that I absolutely never initiate/provoke it. It's always some cuntmouthed tryhard that goes on a 5-10 minute verbally abusive rant that finally gets me to say something in chat.

Fuck it, over it again. Back to battlefield.

After playing newer games I always think that if League were built today it probably wouldn't have in game Chat.. it would rely on pings & voice chat. There really isn't a need to type in game.

I bet LoL would be much better if in game chat were disabled, at least do it for Ranked play. The new players would still need it, so keep it enabled for Unranked.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i've gotten a few confirmation reports in the like 2 months i've played. Theres a lot of shitty people that just instantly tilt when they lose their game and start feeding, it's kind of wild

I called a few of them out earlier in when i first started and got a 10 game chat suspension or whatever it is, but havent really done that since since their report system seems to be almost as bad as HOTS

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Pumped for semis.

Let's go C9! It hurts cause i really love FNC, i'm euro and lived in the US for 20 years. So much confusion!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I want C9 to win since in I am an Na guy. But given that they have outperformed expectations in such a big way, I would be fine with Fnatic or G2 winning it all. As long as it isn't an eastern team I am good.