League Of Legends

Needless

Toe Sucker
i wish the support meta was a little funner to watch, almost every game having tahm kench & alistair gets kinda old :( its fun watching urgot shit on people 1v3 though lol

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Vitality's midlaner on Ekko is insane... the game is still ongoing but this is looking to be the best match of the day.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
my pickems are off to a real bad start lol
lol, I did the pick'ems in about 5 seconds without even knowing most of the teams at the time.

I didn't realize GenG was Samsung, and I put them 4th, and I didn't know Afreeca was Korean either and I put them 4th.. hah.
So far I'm correct on all picks except TL and GRex.
Worlds Pick'em | League of Legends World Championship 2018

I'm sure this will change drastically as the koreans get their act together.. would be funny as hell if they continue to lose though, maybe I'd have a good shot at winning the pick'ems lol.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Great day of matches. Probably best worlds day I've watched. Aggressive play all around.

My pick em is 100% for group B 😁

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Amazing how close C9 came to first seed and how close RNG came to going out.
I feel bad for Vitality and really wish they kept going. They played AMAZING the entire time, somehow lose 2x to C9 though, which were their only losses +1 to RNG.
Their midlaner is really fun to watch. But GenG were so bad and were never going to beat RNG. The C9 vs VIT game was always going to determine who goes forward. I had no faith in GenG to force a 3way tie.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Shit, only 1 right in Group A.
Games weren't as exciting this round, I had to skip through them a lot.
High kill games but seemed very drawn out.
I liked the ~30min games yesterday.
Today's games were 45+ mins in a lot of cases, high kill games, but ugh. Too long!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Mostly because they were playing stick up your ass meta which Gen.G played yesterday. Vit and C9 were like nope not going to play that way and steamrolled until RnG decided to play fast fighting too with superior players.

edit: Got annoyed when one of the color casters, I think it was Spawn, made the comment that both EU and NA had a team sneaking out of groups. G2 got lucky that they were given the donger in the tie breaker or they would have been 1-3 on the day. C9 on the other hand laid wood to the other teams and went toe to toe with the what was the favorites to win the championship in their tie breaker.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly because they were playing stick up your ass meta which Gen.G played yesterday. Vit and C9 were like nope not going to play that way and steamrolled until RnG decided to play fast fighting too with superior players.

edit: Got annoyed when one of the color casters, I think it was Spawn, made the comment that both EU and NA had a team sneaking out of groups. G2 got lucky that they were given the donger in the tie breaker or they would have been 1-3 on the day. C9 on the other hand laid wood to the other teams and went toe to toe with the what was the favorites to win the championship in their tie breaker.
Yea I agree. Everyone playing very cautiously, not playing "to win"... but hoping enemy made mistakes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
god my pickems, so bad. I wonder how many pickems were destroyed by that dog shit performance by gen g this year lmao

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
god my pickems, so bad. I wonder how many pickems were destroyed by that dog shit performance by gen g this year lmao
A lot.
Worlds Pick'em | League of Legends World Championship 2018

Group A fucked me though, I was in the top 0.00% before these results, now a ton of people caught up.
I'm at 21 pts now: Red Brambleback (6.8% of players).

12,581 have a perfect 32 though... Which is still a decent # getting Group B right imo!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Toss my Pick'ems in the trash. 0 right Group D, lol!
Worth it though. FNC vs IG are worth the watch.
Didn't even watch the first 5 games today lol.
100T and GRex are so bad.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Best draw you could get for a Western team. Good shot at C9 or FNC making it to finals.
If G2 can miraculously upset RNG then this could get very fun... RNG did have a poor final day in Groups.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
C9 seems too inconsistent. I'm rooting for them though, love the team, but i'm not holding my breath.