League Of Legends

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I need to just main supp to get out of Bronze. There's so few supp mains, it ends up being the guy who is last pick and they suck balls, and it's hard to ADC main with a shit supp, esp when I am, apparently, not that good at ADC.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe I'm retarded, but went top trndamere vs yorick. From get go first several levels was rape. Constant swarm of zombs nuking me down whether i targeted them or ran. Basically easily kept me off the creeps to last hit. I can see some melee handling it fine and a range not a big deal. But for some like trndamere it felt hard counterish. (IE not only couldnt I go in to steal a last hit without taking a fair bit o dmg, he could chase you into your own tower pretty easy with the range on the slow zomb.

Maybe I'm retarded, but went top trndamere vs yorick. From get go first several levels was rape. Constant swarm of zombs nuking me down whether i targeted them or ran. Basically easily kept me off the creeps to last hit. I can see some melee handling it fine and a range not a big deal. But for some like trndamere it felt hard counterish. (IE not only couldnt I go in to steal a last hit without taking a fair bit o dmg, he could chase you into your own tower pretty easy with the range on the slow zomb.
Used to love playing trynd when you would run three ls quints, and rush a vamp sceptre. These days you get bullied a ton in lane and have to hope your team can hold on while you farm up after landing.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, Yorick pretty much shits on any melee top laner. You could try rushing a null magic mantle or even a hexdrinker which would probably help a ton vs yorick. Or just do what Vimeseh said and run a LS quint (or 2 or 3) and rush vamp sceptre and just try to sustain as best as you can because autoing and Qing.

If you can farm decent enough you will eventually outscale him. Unfortunately that's going to take a long time since if the yorick was smart he'd probably rush Manamune into Iceborne Gauntlet which would give him tons of extra armor and kiting to really screw you over.

Also, if yorick is spamming ghouls he's most likely pushing lane, so farm as best as you can under tower or ask for ganks. Yorick doesn't have escapes, so with trynd slow + spin to gap close + jungler cc + dmg you should hopefully be able to get him. Feels like if Trynd ever breaks even or if he ever get a lead, it's gg, because trying to stop a fed trynd is next to impossible without a fuck load of cc/exhausts.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Your gameplan should be to avoid the ghouls & just sustain until he runs himself out of mana, once he's out of mana he'll need to b or else you have full lane dominance. He'll probably have teleport but if you manage the lane well you can get 6 first and maybe find an opening to make a kill.

Tryn's early game is shit against most champs, sometimes you can get a string of crits that puts it in your favor but yea.. ideally just farm farm farm until late game

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I gotta believe Nidalee is on a short leash and will be hit hard soon:

rrr_img_89824.jpg

These stats are from Champion.gg website which only looks at plat+ games.
The latest patch has made her shoot up the ranks insanely fast.
She's the #1 Jungler according to this website, #2 Top and #6 Mid.
I stopped practicing her when she got her little work around because I was x petting her to get nerfed. Hasn't happened yet.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Trynd vs yorick is easy for me. You can spin into the bushes and the ghouls will lose aggro. Farm under tower until you get shiv and then you can 1v1 him easy

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Trundle beats a lot of things pretty easily, but no one ever plays him for some reason.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Have you played Trundle? He's as boring as Nasus only you don't get to stack your Q and hit people for 800 at a time.

He's always good though.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So in other words a ranged caster/melee vs true melee. You were countered hard, and have to suffer and play safe while asking for ganks.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No one is ever prepared for triforce trundle raping towers at speeds Nasus wishes he could get to.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fenix better do work. It's annoying. Week 1 I play Freeze and Sit Fenix, Fenix gets like 70 points, freeze about 30. Week 2, I play Fenix and Sit Freeze, Fenix gets 10pts, Freeze gets 20. Now, I play Fenix again (they play against coast & t8, should be a ton of points) and sit Freeze. Freeze has like a 95point week. wtf. god damn LCS.