League Of Legends

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I <3 xioweixiao taking karthus

lol, balls gets ganked. gets ganked immediately on his return. scratches his head while waiting to respawn.
c9 getting crushed. rush doing work.
lol, baron

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ive been making progress again lately. At 17 games over .500 and in promos to Gold III. If I am successful I'll be same rank as Sidian and SillyTrolls. SillyTrolls is even in the same League as me, not like that matters but I believe the game would try matching us together if we queued at the same time.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ohhh man, so you're saying I should totally queue up at the same exact time as you and hope we're on different teams!!!

I'm 27-31 so far this season lol, not bad considered I went 2-8 in promos, so pretty close to even since promos.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Playing Xin and Lee and ganking at the normal 3:15 window seems like a guaranteed first blood at the moment. People are playing all these 3 camps and back junglers and solo queue just doesn't expect it anymore. Or just play Sejuani and murderpig everyone.

Relevant

rrr_img_92338.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Does it make me a bad person that I just want to learn top lane Nasus enough that I can get my stacks in any matchup? Playing him into AD champions feels like free money, and having 600 stacks before 30 minutes and double killing their jungler and top gives you that....

feeling.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
As far as I can tell the proper way to play Nasus is to take TP but never use it for anything but returning to top lane, never communicate or participate with your team for the first 30 minutes, then proceed to just push objectives and rape face in team fights from then on.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Nasus is one of my best champs. Everyone is shocked at how fast I can build my stacks..but 600 before 30 mins is master+ tier. But good stacks+frozen heart= easy double kill on a double AD top/jung enemy team.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I had 511 at 25 minutes my last game, but this was on my second account against bronzies(Sion). I went like 10-0-7, and felt unkillable. It was glorious.

As far as TP I don't use it to get back to lane unless I'm going to lose a wave to the turret. Let them push, save your TP for if you actually die or need to go bot/dragon and murderrape people or take farm.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The trick to Nasus is ignore team and farm. If you lose before you're farmed enough, blame your team. If you win, it's because you were there for the sweet carry.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm at level 11 and have about 4500 IP saved up. Do I keep saving until 20 and buy the level 3 runes or do I buy some good champions? Any site that lists the most powerful and easiest to use champion for newbies? Viktor and Wukong both look pretty cool.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Keep saving and playing what's free until you really find something you like. Wukong would be a good character for a beginner but I wouldn't recommend Viktor.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Buy the tier 1 and/or 2 runes. They are very cost efficient for the stats.

I wouldn't buy any champion yet until you get a better feel of the game.

If you are really really loving a champ then sure, go for it, but you might want to consider dropping some $$$ for the champ instead since you'll be needing lots of IP for runes first.

Also if you have a desire to jump into ranked play at level 30 you definitely need at least 3 full Tier 3 rune pages (AP/AD/Support) and I think you are required to have 16 champions owned. Freebies dont count.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks, mostly just want to get better and get to level 30 so the next time I have a lan party I don't get destroyed by all the other people. I don't mind the losing but I want to try to be somewhat competitive. My co-worker uses Sion mostly and it didn't matter which champion I tried against him at the last one, I couldn't score one kill.

No real interest in putting in cash or playing ranked, just need to grind to 30 and get a champion that can dismantle Sion.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
No such animal. You can make him sorta irrelevant but he's a really good tank.
Ha yea... best option is building up another tank and having a farm fest, like Nasus would probably work perfectly.

I tend to useChampionSelect - League of Legends Counterpicksif I want matchup ideas and the ones for Sion are: Morgana,Darius,Jax,Riven,Nasus.
I agree with Jax/Riven/Nasus. Morgana top lane is becoming a thing I guess and I think Darius would fall off late.

There's also another site which is newer:Champion.gg - LoL Champion Stats, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Counters and Matchups!
There is a different list of champs there .

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I would counter the others somewhat and say buy tier 3 armor yellows at least, and probably MR or MR per level blues. You can use those on everyone until you get more pages.