League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
CLG Meteos would be amazing. That's a CLG that would be unstoppable. Although it currently looks like Meteos is sticking with c9 but doing other team duties? One can hope though. I mean, right now CLG is doing really damn well without a jungler, now add in Meteos when he can just focus on farming/ganking rather then shotcalling and they'd wreck.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I really enjoy seeing CLG do their golden age///collapse thing. Schadenfreude is delicious. But I'd get behind CLG Meteos for the good of NA.

edit: C9 is playing Liquid and T8 this weekend. If they go 0-2, they're auto-relegation territory.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haha, shitty wild turtle being benched & froggen playing like trash. Going to be an interesting week that's for sure!
biggrin.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was almost certain that ez's q already proc'd luden's. Is q not a 'spell'?

Internet says i'm wrong. Who knew.
I dunno. Now there's a red post saying Luden's procs on "spell damage" which is anything that applies Rylai's or whatever. So Runeglaive is just not supposed to proc Luden's or any of that other stuff. Who knows whether Ez Q will still do it or not

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man I could autopick better than any of you.
Surprisingly Wildturtle & Froggen were the two players I got auto picked, I finally was then able to get home and load into the draft and picked the rest of my team. I was even 2nd pick and it picks Turtle, stupid auto pick. I soooo would have picked Rekkles. #1.

Rekkels & Dlift would carry me to #1 ez. Oh well, I've done some damage control to the best I can.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Surprisingly Wildturtle & Froggen were the two players I got auto picked, I finally was then able to get home and load into the draft and picked the rest of my team. I was even 2nd pick and it picks Turtle, stupid auto pick.
Man, can you believe someone even offered to trade Piglet for WT after the draft finished

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Surprisingly Wildturtle & Froggen were the two players I got auto picked, I finally was then able to get home and load into the draft and picked the rest of my team. I was even 2nd pick and it picks Turtle, stupid auto pick. I soooo would have picked Rekkles. #1.

Rekkels & Dlift would carry me to #1 ez. Oh well, I've done some damage control to the best I can.
I also tried trading for WT. Too bad he's owned by a terrible manager
biggrin.png

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
TSM have been spamming yasuo in solo queue. (dyrus and bjergsen) this is great news - as long your teammates arenotthe ones that decide to play him.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
C9 vs TL
Well, that turned around in no time. both in game and with how c9 looks. c9 was looking good. and then they lost every team fight. so, i still don't know what to think about them.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still have a positive win rate on Yasuo. But I don't play him jungle, that's for sure :p Also I actually just play him because I like him. But yea I would rarely prioritize him in ranked for sure