League Of Legends

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if you caught the interview before the game with Mark but he basically said just that. He wasn't going to divulge any information but be looking for him to be involved in the future in some aspect. He also was talking shit about I believe Colin? (apparently doesn't understand esports and bashes it or something) I wonder if Colin is the one from ESPN.
I did catch it, but it seemed more like he was brushing off the question when he said 'we'll see..'. I didn't take it as a confirmation he was getting involved necessarily. Also, yes it was Colin Cowherd, either him or the girl said the full name briefly.

The only reason to watch TSM is to see how shit on their new lineups get. Love it.
uhh.. they did just fine against LGD. Crushed them 2-0. They've definitely got the individual skill now, hauntzer, svenskeren, kasing and doublelift are all (arguably in one or two) upgrades at their positions, and they still have Bjergsen. Their only weakness seemed to be warding, and their overall shot calling was just 'fine'. Not bad, just not impressive either. For a team that hasn't played together much yet, they looked pretty solid.
Now.. I havent watched their match against Origen yet though, so maybe they get stomped their and that's what you mean, but taking down LGD is impressive enough for a new lineup.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What suggestions do you guys make for top champs? I have Darius and Riven, any others I should look into?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What suggestions do you guys make for top champs? I have Darius and Riven, any others I should look into?
Irelia is one of the most well rounded top laners. Fiora is very strong right now but very high skill cap. Mundo is also very solid right now, is cheap to buy and relatively easy to play.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Mundo is really really strong right now. Most melee champs can be countered easily right now with a Quinn top (Fuck this bitch, gawd) or heavens forbid a teemo top (FUCK THAT LITTLE HAIRY TWAT).
Mundo doesn't really give a fuck though. You can farm using your Q all day all night, farming under turret is no big deal with Q and E. Once you hit 6 + spirit visage or a decent armor item if facing an AD champ you can just all in them as soon as you land a cleaver, they can't get away from you and you're just too much with your ult up for them to do much of anything.

Sure you don't have a strong engage but you're so tanky while still pulling crazy good damage, they can't just ignore you in team fights or you'll just sit there mauling mother fuckers all day. I got dived under my turret last night by their jungler and top laner, big mistake, ended up pulling ahead with 2 more kills, ended the game 9 0 11 in under 20 minutes.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I still love Annie in toplane. Rod of Ages and Frozen Heart with her E makes her tanky enough. And flash+Tibbers to engage always brings a smile*.

*When your team just backs away the smile fades quickly.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
At a beginner's level, any champ that you play well works. Find a few champs you think you'll enjoy playing and just play them.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
What Draegan said.. it's more important to learn the fundamentals of the game, such as last hitting, warding, zoning, objectives, etc.. champ power only starts to come into play after youve learned those things. A really good player could take the worst champion from bronze to diamond easily.

Plus, half of the champions that are OP right now, likely won't be in another month or two. When I first started, I found it best to play every champion at least twice, because it also gave you a better idea how of how to play against them. You'll come against champs that feel OP when you play against them, until you try playing them and figure out their strengths/weaknesses, and then you crush them all of a sudden.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
Garen's another option for a very cheap, very easy to play, and currently strong top champ.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
You mean dash block? Yeah, with that plus her R and aoe slow on her Q she could probably be a legit support. I played Poppy exclusively in ranked during season 2 so it was kind of a bummer when I couldn't play top lane. I'm stoked to play her new kit.

Unless the distance is much shorter then it appears you can never contest objectives when a good poppy is around. Also I want to know if the ult is always directed at your own base. Because the power to come at them from base direction and then ultimate one to two of them behind you makes for some easy split and pick.

Well yah, and it probably works that way all the time. But kind of counter intuitive that smacking someone with a big ass hammer is going to knock them back over your head if you happen to between them and their base.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Riot confirmed on Reddit it's always to their own base. No cheese tactics allowed.

I'm liking Illaoi, and the poppy rework looks awesome too. Maybe I start maining top lane