League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Echo Fox vs Dignitas.

Go watch that game, Kobe & Phreak killed it during the cast and honestly, the entire game was so fucking tense.

Graves now a day is just sooooo fucking good.

Essence Reaver > Rapid Fire Cannon > Phantom Dancer.

That's if you play ADC. But with graves you can play any lane (besides support...although........lol)
ADC is probably his weakest role. Which is hilarious. Playing him jung or solo allows for the quasi to full tanky builds that he thrives in. Also lets you have an adc that can actually take objectives without having to hump them for good push.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Final week of Fantasy LCS!

Sidian slid to 3rd place after another loss, Bandwagoneers and Frown Town are fighting for 1st.

Predictions:

Diana's Lunar Rebels vsSid's Spectaculars
Gilg Picks Eurasiansvs Bandwagoneers**MATCH OF THE WEEK**
TSM Greenmoon vsLiftLift's Trash
ZTEAM vsFrown Town

Frown Town 7-2
Bandwagoneers 6-3
Gilg Picks Eurasions 6-3
Sid's Spectactulars 6-3
Zteam 4-5
Diana's Lunar Rebels 3-6
LiftLift's Trash 3-6
TSM Greenmoon 1-8

Other possibilities:

If Zteam upsets Frown Town and Gilg defeats Bandwagoneers then there is a 4-way tie for 1st place assuming Sid also wins.
Frown Town and Bandwagoneers tie for 1st if both win their match.
If Sidian is upset and Gilg and Zteam both win, there would be a 3 way tie for 1st.

So there's possibilities of 1,2,3 and 4 teams to get 1st place.

Good stuff!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If we want to crown a champion then we can use that criteria, but the lolesports site doesn't really do anything special for winners. I'm not sure if it would label them all 1st or if it would order them by points tbh. I believe it will though... so .. yes?

Well you got the free chest. I also got chests for S ranks on two champs and got a key shard. Free chest had wildcard shaco in it which I upgraded to permanent. Which leaves masked being the only shaco skin I don't have now.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Well, I thought they were releasing hextech annie with it so I could craft , the problem is I own every skin....so there is nothing for me to craft if they don't release new stuff.

Caliane

crafting is premade ranked only?

People are reporting getting hextech annie. its just pure rng.

crafting is premade ranked only?

People are reporting getting hextech annie. its just pure rng.
Any match making mode will get you key shards. However you have to be playing summoners rift to get chests because the chests are linked to mastery level. Which Threes and ARAM do not contribute too. Being in a premade gives you a higher chance for keys and a possible higher chance for chests because you can get one from if your premades get a S- or higher ranking. The latter does not matter as much seeing as how you can only get one chest a week from actually playing the game. Hextech Annie can come straight from a chest, or you use ten of the gems to craft her.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Own every skin, or every skin you want?
I hope it is the latter because if it is the former HOLY SHIT. If you really do own ever skin and did not actually work at riot then they should have a god damn statue to you in their office sir because you are their idol.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Own every skin, or every skin you want?
I own every skin, like I go to buy a skin in the shop and there is nothing shown. I sometimes get a completionist itch and I go crazy. So i have to get the card first and then I can craft it?

I own every skin, like I go to buy a skin in the shop and there is nothing shown. I sometimes get a completionist itch and I go crazy. So i have to get the card first and then I can craft it?
No. You either get it via a chest in shard form and use essence to upgrade it, or you use ten gems to craft it. So two methods for hextech Annie.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
In the ~5 years playing this game I only have around 145 normal wins and am silver MMR.
Didn't play for 10 days so did a Normal and went 13/1/1 (the 1 death was at end of game before we won). S+ and chest.
Since you can only get 1 chest per champ per season, I'll be able to play my weaker champs in Norms to farm chests... until my MMR improves at least.

There aren't really any skins on my to-do list though, mainly looking forward to champion mastery 6 & 7, but they said they are changing how you achieve those now.

I will say the one thing I'm unhappy about is that you can get champ shards even if you have all champs unlocked on an account. The tech is there for them to see what champs you have because they state in the faq that when you combine three champ shards for a new perm champ that you will never get one you own already. So basically all champ shards for me at this point on my main account and highest ranked smurf are mats so I don't have to spend IP on new champs when they come out. Yah a new champ every 2-6 months really hurts the old 150K plus IP wallet.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Haha, you sound like me. The randomness of the stuff will probably keep me from ever using it from skins as well.