League Of Legends

I suppose I do a little. I mean, if you literally own all the champs and skins then the system really has no purpose beyond when a new skin or champ comes out. I suppose for you who already have all the skins it isn't bad because you can stock pile skin shards and get all the new ones for free. It will not give duplicate champs or skins on a three shard reroll. I guess I just think its pretty blatant that they have an even deeper rng gate for getting "free" skins assuming you own all champs.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ah, if it truly doesn't do that then I can use it for new skins. I did reroll twice and did not get a hextech annie so that is why I assumed it was straight random. Randomness annoys me so I combat it with money lol.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if it's worth anything, but I created a Rerolled club. Invited a bunch but there's a cap to the invites, ill make officers of whoever wants so we can have more inviters. I think clubs have a cap of 49 people though. We also have the Rerolled chat but only 4-5 ever in it at once.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just realized that I will be in Vegas the same weekend as the Spring Final. I think my wife has a Spa Day panned on Saturday, anyone want to meet up and watch Saturday's Event?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I used to be a TSM fan but with the elimination of Turtle, the retirement of Dyrus and the addition of the racists piece of shit Svenskaren...Reggie can go fuck himself.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wonder who will be the first on the chopping block after playoffs, glad to see Immortals basically giving the big fuck you to all the teams that used them and then dumped them. I'll assume Shaq will be showing up to the NRG house to start cracking skulls on tiny little korean boys.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Wondering if Yellowstar will return to Fnatic... Don't think anyone really has a shot of leaving in the spring. Don't think Sven will want to leave inbetween splits, and I don't think there will be anyone they can replace either YS or Sven with.

The shitshow is kind of baffling. IMO - they are trying to do too much. And their most vocal players are bjerg and doublelift who are both kind of retarded. (great players, but fucking retarded strategy-wise) YS needs to get into steroids and just rage on them.

Somehow they re-created the exact same problem they had with their previous team.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Doublelift if anything has proven he's incapable of playing with anyone but himself let alone listening to anyone but himself; you'd think they guy would grow up a bit since season 2. I agree though they just need a royal hardass shot calling and keeping Peter in check. Don't think the guy has ever played on a team that hasn't "revolved" around him which in a 5v5 team game seems like a royally stupid way to run your team, no one player can carry that hard consistently.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've always been a turtle fan and was severely disappointed when he got dumped for dlift. However, TSM wouldn't let turtle go ham so it was always a lose-lose. Glad to see the old turtle back. He's always been the best NA adc imo

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I just laned against attack speed voli top as Sion. I have no idea how I possibly ever win that matchup.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hilarious people thought this was the season of some sort of god like TSM team and they end up in 6th after throwing against NRG, those Shaq dollars must have helped.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Insert black guy clapping reaction.gif
frown.png

The quintessential tilt game from Sven and TSM. (who is now like 2-10 with Gragas this season)

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Frown Town and Bandwagoneers are our champions??!

Bandwagoneers wins the tiebreaker with points.