League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If only I hadn't gotten robbed by you in week2 :p
Was too tired and thought you were Mario at first, so........ yea, in hindsight, who coulda guessed that Week 2 was such a huge upset ?
biggrin.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think he has some cool skills, but most of his damage coming from his tri-balls is pretty fucking boring.

Also, who is sending me my shiva trophy for our league?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Seems pretty strong but I wouldn't wager OP, really strong roamer and has nice damage where you have to always keep track of the shit circling him but can get blown up like any other immobile mage.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Just played the most AIDS inducing game in history. I spent the entire game getting harassed in the jungle by a level 1 bard, who I killed about 4 times. Basically invaded by him and their jungler the whole game. This is fine, who cares. The problem is my bot lane(Sona/Sivir) lost lane by 20 cs at 11 minutes in a 2v1 against a Caitlin. Literally lost lane, in a 2v1, as Sona Sivir. Additionally, my midlaner died to a fizz in lane 8 times. Yet we still had a chance because I was udyr and we had a fed Irelia top. How the fuck do you overcome a bot lane who loses a 2v1 and a mid who goes 0/8 though? Like how the fuck does that even happen? Bard is literally level 1 at 8 minutes, and they are still losing lane.

Feelsbadman.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
tsm v c9
first 2 games the two teams decided to see who could have the shittier draft.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Slated changes to mage items. I've been having fun with champions that can fill multiple rolls and/or use multiple builds or hybrid builds, so the new hextech items look interesting to me.

Catalyst the Protector of Aeons
Valor's Reward passive removed
New Passive - Eternity: 15% of damage taken from champion is gained as Mana. 15% of Mana spent is gained as Health.
(Healing limited to 25 per spell cast or 25 per second for toggled spells.)*
Catalyst loses quite a bit of free early lane pressure here - however, it enables a very powerful engine - turning mana to health and health to mana while brawling with other champions.
Tear of the Goddess
Mana Regeneration: 25% --> 0%
Additional Passive - Awe: Refunds 25% of Mana spent

Tear of the Goddess has always been the go to spot for a ludicrous mana pool. However, paradoxically - it also favors very low cost spells in order to stack it up. This iteration swaps out the minor regeneration for a very powerful effective mana cost reduction for truly painful spells.
The Awe passive is kept on every Tear of the Goddess upgrade. Because the mana is refunded - Catalyst's passive will still act at full power.
Chalice of Harmony
Passive remade: Increases your Health Regeneration by 100% if your Health % is lower than your Mana %. Increases your Mana Regeneration by 100% if your Mana % is lower than your Health %.
One of the relationships I want to break up with this pass is the attachment of Flat Mana to Mana Regeneration. Additionally, we're going to siphon some of the sustain out of bot lane in 6.9 and thus introducing a fairly powerful option to solve whatever sustain that you need early on.

Lost Chapter (NEW)
Recipe: Sapphire Crystal + Amplifying Tome + 115 Gold = 900 Total Gold
25 Ability Power
250 Mana
Unique Passive: Upon levelling up, restores 20% of your maximum mana over 3 seconds.
Catalyst is a decent item to support brawlers but the old passive had its merits in sustaining an aggression pattern in lane. This additional item is intended to support very aggressive lane patterns by providing some of the old pressure patterns that

Morellonomicon
Recipe Change: Lost Chapter + Fiendish Codex + 500 Gold = 2100 Total Gold
Mana Regeneration: 100% --> 0%
Flat Mana: 0 --> 400
Cooldown Reduction: 20% --> 20%.
Morellonomicon has been changed to build out of Lost Chapter - heavy AP, flat mana, flat CDR. An interesting facet of this change is that Archangel's Staff and Morellonomicon form a very aggressive pairing of Mana, AP and CDR fueling each other.

Athene's Unholy Grail
Recipe Change: Chalice + Fiendish Codex + 300 Gold = 2100 Total Gold
Total Cost: 2700 --> 2100
Ability Power: 60 --> 40
Mana Regeneration: 100% --> 75%
Magic Resistance: 25 --> 25 (Unchanged)
Cooldown Reduction: 20% --> 20% (Unchanged)
Mana Passive: Mana Passives on Kill or Assist have been removed.
New Passive: Gain 15% of premitigation damage dealt to champions as Blood charges, up to 100 to 270 (based on level). Healing or shielding another ally consumes Blood Charges to heal that ally.

Athene's Unholy Grail grants shield characters that can inflict damage the ability to heal their allies. Janna, Lulu, Orianna, Morgana, Karma and the like can now spec into an item that grants them additional permanent sustain that is supported by their offensive combat patterns.
Heal based supports will still benefit from the additional healing but in practice - it's a bit of tension between stacking a bunch of flat AP or not. The CDR is a nice boost for them though.
Spell Vamp -

We're killing Spell Vamp from the item system. We've been unable to get this statistic to be purchased on anyone but Vladimir and his tuning has always been lockstep with it. None of the Spell Vamp changes made throughout the years have been able to break this stranglehold.
Hextech Gunblade will keep it's "Omnivamp" passive - as it is seeing good use as being an effective life steal and spell vamp item for hybrid centric playstyles. Runes and Keystone choices will also retain the ability to acquire Spell Vamp.
Note: Vlad will have a major update in the same patch and has been tuned around the lack of Spell Vamp in the item system.

Will of the Ancients
Removed from the game.

"Hextech"
We're introducing / shuffling around a new family of items called 'Hextech.'
These are very powerful active spell effects on a very short cooldown that add a great deal of magic damage and are primarily magic damage aligned.

Hextech Revolver
Combine Cost: 340 --> 230
Total Cost: 1200 --> 1100
Ability Power unchanged
Spell Vamp removed
New Passive - Magic Bolt: Your basic attacks deal 75 - 150 magic damage on hit. (30 second cooldown, shared with other Hextech items).
Revolver has always been a item that encourages favorable trading in lane. This keeps some of that aspect in a far more aggressive manner that's hopefully a bit more ubiquitously useful than checking to see if you can sustain off a resourceless single target spell.

Hextech Gunblade
Total Cost: Unchanged
"Omni-Vamp" passive: Unchanged
Active Damage: 150 --> 300
Active AP Damage Ratio: 0.4 --> 0.3
Active now instantaneously shoots a lightning bolt with zero travel time, immediately slowing the target for 2 seconds.
Active now shares a cooldown with other Hextech Items.
Gunblade hasn't changed much with this update - simply strengthening the active while giving it a tie to a lightning thematic. Overall, adoption on the omni-vamp gunblade has been pretty successful - as it serves to be a useful drain item for a wide variety of mixed damage type champions.

Hextech Rocket Belt (Temporary Name)
Recipe: Hextech Revolver + Kindlegem + 800 Gold = 2750 Total Gold
Health: 300
Ability Power: 80
Cooldown Reduction: 10%
Active - Fire Bolt: Dash 300 units in a direction (at 1200 speed) and then unleash a nova of fireballs that deal 100 - 250 (+25% of your Ability Power) magic damage to enemies hit. Enemies hit by more than one fireball take 15% damage from additional balls. (30 second cooldown, shared with other Hextech items).
This Dash cannot go over walls.
One of the issues that we've struggled with in a lot of mid-range mages is that many of them essentially brute force their way to victory through raw numbers. They also don't have a ton of ways to opt into more flexible or flashy combat patterns with their core itemization.

Hextech Rocket Belt is an extremely dangerous effect that acts as either a range increased for their spells - a burst of initiation power - or simply a quick reposition tool so that these mages can fight in a more clever manner.
Hextech GLP-07A (Temporary Name)
Recipe: Catalyst of Aeons + Hextech Revolver + 750 Gold = 3000 Total Gold
Ability Power: 80
Health: 300
Mana: 400
Passive - Shared with Catalyst of Aeons
Active - Ice Bolts: Throw an arc of five piercing icy bolts that explode to deal 100 - 200(+20% of your Ability Power) as magic damage. Enemies hit are slowed by 60% decaying over 0.5 seconds. (30 second cooldown, shared with other Hextech Items)

Rod of Ages
Recipe Change: Catalyst of Aeons + Needlessly Large Rod + 50 Gold
Total Cost: 3000 --> 2500
Health / Health Scaling: Unchanged
Ability Power: 80 --> 60
Ability Power per Stack: 20 --> 20 (Unchanged)
Mana: 400 --> 300
Mana per Stack: 40 --> 10

Zhonya's Hourglass
Recipe Change: Seeker's Armguard + Fiendish Codex + 900 Gold = 3000 Total Gold
Total Cost: 3500 --> 3000
Ability Power: 100 --> 70
Armor: Unchanged
Cooldown Reduction: 0 --> 10%
Active Stasis Cooldown: 90 --> 120

Abyssal Scepter
Recipe Change: Fiendish Codex + Negatron Cloak + Amplifying Tome + 695 Gold = 2750 Total Gold
Ability Power: 70 >>> 60
Magic Resist: 50 >>> 60
Cooldown Reduction: 0 >>> 10%
Aura: No longer affects minions
Aura: Now scales with level. Reduces Magic Resistance of nearby enemy champions from 10 to 25.

Spectre's Cowl
Total Cost: 1100 >> 1200
Health: 200 >> 250
MR: 35 >> 30

Banshee's Veil
Recipe Changed: Spectre's Cowl + Negatron Cloak + 530 Gold
Total Cost: 2900 >> 2450
Health: 500 >> 300
MR: 70 >> 70 (Unchanged)

Spirit Visage
Combine Cost: 900 >> 800
Total Cost unchanged
MR: 70 >> 55
HP Regen: 150% >> 200%
Passive Healing: 20% >> 25%

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I waited too long to buy tickets for the LCS Final in Vegas, all that is left are the cheap seats. Has anyone been to one of these before? Do people scalp tickets outside? I would rather sit down on the floor or the 100 section at the very least.. The 200 section makes me think I should just watch on my lap top.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I"m so excited to see the new Vlad changes since spell vamp is no longer a thing. Vlad has always been one of my favorite champions in the game. Although, knowing Riot with their remakes he'll be completely OP, everybody will play him and after a month or two he'll get nerfed into oblivion again...

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really like Vlad too. I just started playing again, mostly ARAM to knock the dust off my shitty play. I got Vlad in the last one I played and even though we got crushed I had fun.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Item changes sound good. I hated buying Zhonya's already so making it cheaper for the effect is a great change. Buying it for the ap was a waste. I tried to avoid getting it most the time.

Abyssal change doesn't even sound bad, seems like a buff

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that TL vs CLG series is pretty much proof of how cancerous teleport is, was a good series though.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
TP meta has made the early game stale as hell in couple with no neutral objective for teams to really fight over that's why every game is literally 15 sometimes 20 mins of farming because no one wants to commit to anything and just wants to wait for the other team to make a mistake. While the double TP was exciting in that game, the use of it being forced on top laners and to a lesser degree midlaners just leads teams to trying to bait out tp before every fight at this point. Who knows when junglers will start taking tp instead of flash. Just get rid of it at this point or make its range so you can't literally be across the entire map whenever its up.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I'm really surprised the meta hasn't shifted to mobile junglers with teleport. If anything it makes more sense than tele on mid lane.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really only three days of Ascension game mode how lame.

Lets delete an entire permanent map and then have only a stupidly short play window on limited time game modes.

I guess the above type of stupid is why LoL thread had fallen off the first page.