League Of Legends

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
how hard did you have to throw your 1st 20 games for that to happen?
Going bronze 4 to 5 was legit hard. I had one game where i dropped a turret as heim under turret and went afk to get food, and came back to a triple kill

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing Sejuani, since she's on rotation. Have to say she's a ton of fun to play. Having a sliding knockup, slow, and a stun is a blast.
I'm sure her weaknesses will become a bit more obvious for me as soon as I get the points for her. (Guessing it is - she doesn't do enough damage?)

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing Sejuani, since she's on rotation. Have to say she's a ton of fun to play. Having a sliding knockup, slow, and a stun is a blast.
I'm sure her weaknesses will become a bit more obvious for me as soon as I get the points for her. (Guessing it is - she doesn't do enough damage?)
atm she doesnt have any glaring weaknesses. Shes a pretty good champ.

Yup, her damage is really bad overall and just abysmal late game. You either get really far ahead in early and stay relevant until about 25 mins when you become a walking ult, or you don't get the early ganks and all you are good for is your ult for the entirety of the game. J4 is flat out better as a tanky initiator out of the jungle if you like that play style. Amumu as well if you can get past his craptastic early game.

edit: To the poster above me, I'd consider the inability to carry or duel the other jungle glaring weaknesses.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
edit: To the poster above me, I'd consider the inability to carry or duel the other jungle glaring weaknesses.
Sej can duel jungles at low levels. Additionally, she does okay damage since they reworked her. That said, shes not a champ id play in low elo smurfing. You're correct in that she can't carry late game, but she fills a role similar to leona pretty well.

Terbo_sl

shitlord
I've been playing Trundle and doing extremely well on him. I think it's mostly because no one picks him and people really don't know how to counter him. Early game I go for damage and get a BoRK, with his Q and E you can chase someone down pretty early and at least get a flash. Since his Ult gives AR/MR and heals, he can hold off not building resists until BoRK is done. As long as my team isn't too far behind and I have at least 1 def item killing trundle is pretty much impossible. I mean his Q increases damage, steals AD and slows is pretty OP, making it really hard to trade against him. Only problem I come across is being kited so I try to rotate my W and E, also what the BoRK active is for.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I should probably feel some sort of guilt.
rrr_img_44051.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Like I said, ad nid with triforce is just stupid OP
its been strong for a long time. All the changes to it helped her be stronger at what she does. Strangely enough, I reallly like triforce on trynd now too. Such a good item in general for mobility chars.

Myst

Peasant
Ok now i understand some of the complaints out there. Time to vent!

I have been working on my second account (helping out people) and finally decided to bring it to Plat as well before the end of the season. I started at Silver 3 and made it to Gold 4 in little time. Smooth sailing, little challenge etc. Now i hit my promotion series in Gold4 with 1 win 0 losses... this is where shit hits the fan. I lose my next 11 games in a row.

I kid you not... leaver, afk, afk, Rager, Rager, Feed, Feed, Duo trolls, afk, Leaver and feeders. Riot gave me IMPOSSIBLE matches to win no matter how hard i tried to carry. I would always start the game 3-0, 2-0, 6-0, 5-1 etc... some games were hopeless from the start (4v5). I understand getting bad luck, but never have i witnessed 11 losses in a row in GOLD when i am plat rated. Baffles the mind.

Oh and now i am about to get demoted (0LP) in Gold 4, BEING ONE win away from Gold3. What are the odds of this happening when i have a 60% win rate? 1 in 10 000?

fris

Vyemm Raider
I failed 2 promotions from silver 2 to silver 1, then rocketed down to silver 5. if your MMR gets you suck w/ people in the 5 group, regardless of color, you can get f'ed. when i was trying to get into silver 1, i got paired with a ton of gold 5s, they were bad. when i was in silver 5, others in silver 5 were worse than the bronze 1,2's i got paired with. no risk of losing any more rank allows people to troll more, even encourages it.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I failed 2 promotions from silver 2 to silver 1, then rocketed down to silver 5. if your MMR gets you suck w/ people in the 5 group, regardless of color, you can get f'ed. when i was trying to get into silver 1, i got paired with a ton of gold 5s, they were bad. when i was in silver 5, others in silver 5 were worse than the bronze 1,2's i got paired with. no risk of losing any more rank allows people to troll more, even encourages it.
The silver 5 trolls would have an MMR below those in Bronze 1 so the only way you'd get "stuck" with them is if your MMR was into the bronze level.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is kinda what I was talking about. The system doesn't work like anyone thinks it works like. You can reach Diamond 5, lose fifty games, and be back to playing with and against only silver players. The league you are in and the bracket you are in doesn't have anything to do with matchmaking directly.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't play ranked at all because I am terrible at this game and don't feel like putting myself through the agony of getting better. But what is the reasoning behind not being able to get demoted from a gold to silver or silver to bronze? Why did Riot implement something like that?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've heard that is going away with the next season. If you MMR falls dramatically out of line with your tier you'll be able to lose it. Right now it is definitely confusing to be unable to decline past a full tier. You have little idea if a player is Gold 5 and has the appropriate MMR or is Gold 5 with a Bronze 5 MMR. It's just completely detached.

I really prefer the old system. Just give me a number. Number goes up, good. Number goes down, bad. The LP system is just so much horseshit.

Myst

Peasant
This is kinda what I was talking about. The system doesn't work like anyone thinks it works like. You can reach Diamond 5, lose fifty games, and be back to playing with and against only silver players. The league you are in and the bracket you are in doesn't have anything to do with matchmaking directly.
This does not apply to my case. I constantly won games with a 60%+ win rate, got about 24-30LP per win and 10-12LP per loss. One win away from promoting to Gold3 and i go on a 11 game losing streak with people playing like they are in Bronze. My MMR is higher than Gold4 and i kept being matched with Plat players. (confirmed using Lolnexus.com)

Matchmaking needs a serious overhaul.