League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It was a Mystery Gift. And a lucky one it seems.
I can't believe how damn lucky that was haha.. I was SOOOOOO close to buying that brand skin but opted for Vi+ Zyra @ the same price. Thanks a ton man, can't believe that luck!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I think it was around 460ish RP. They say you are guaranteed to get a skin that is worth at minimum 520 (though there is a post on reddit where someone got a 200ish RP Veigar skin).

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Actually just read that they were supposed to be 450 but the store had them at 490 and that is why the store down atm.

Lol at Draegan! Before I read the whole sentence I thought you were saying I have no friends.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Does anyone know if you can gift someone a skin for a champion they don't have and thus also give them the champion? I didn't read the FAQ~

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
you only get skins for champions that you own. There are limitations to the gifting too... I believe the player needs to own a minimum 10 champs... to avoid someone only unlocking 1 champ and guaranteeing themselves all the skins or having a good chance for an Ultimate skin, etc.

Also, just played 2nd Sivir game (my first game I did TERRIBLE, fed so bad, but got carried so hard and won).... anyway... 2nd game I went 18-8-7 and got a Penta. <3

3rd penta in Season 3. Sivir is an AoE machine. I love her.

Even when I fed the 1st game (went 1-13-20), I still enjoyed playing her..

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Won my first game as support Heimerdinger despite allied Lee Sin calling me a troll for the first seven minutes of the game even after I gave him a next level leash at red. He was on tilt from losing the first game of his series so whatever.

As an AP middle I'm unconvinced but as a support I think he's pretty awesome.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
yeah I love him as support. His turrets can be used as a ghetto ward and gank deterrent, and you can non stop harass with his missiles.

edit: or maybe not... haven't played the new version of heimer yet

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yup, fuck this game. 99 again and I get an afker at level 3.

rrr_img_48158.jpg

Golt_sl

shitlord
Im now plat 1. Time to see if I can hit diamond before season is up.
Ha, good luck. I've been grinding it a bit, pretty clamped right now. Winning +5/6 LP and losing -3 or so, every tier before this i was gaining from 17-31ish LP too. Just went 4-1 and it net me 19 LP. Takes a long while
frown.png
maybe you won't be so clamped though

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I played Heimer a lot last night, 4-5 times, and a few observations I had:

1) One point in Turrets then prioritize R>W>E. Unless you're really good at maintaining a pushed lane and you have an aggressive counter jungler to keep the enemy jungler busy, turrets just push your lane really hard and you don't have an escape.

2) Get to lane ASAP and start planting turrets. You can get all three up before the minions get there. This strat would really work in a counter-jungle strategy or as a support. I can see a player running bot, going into the enemies bush and plant three turrets and smack someone around. Kind of like a Shaco support tactic.

General strategy that really helped me was planting a turret right behind the minion wave and just poke with autos and W and E. You don't want to push the lane out.

3) I never really was mana starved which was nice. When I started top my last game, I went 9/0/21 for CD redux and mana regen and it seemed enough to stay in lane. I went Shield into rushing Seekers. I did really well against Xin Zhao with this strat. Ended up going 3/1 and killing a Xin Zhao/Noc gank 2v1. Runes I used were MV quints, hybrid pene/mpen marks, armor yellows and AP/L blues.

4) Turrets suck versus Nasus after mid game, all you do is give him free Q fodder and they do shit for damage. Turrets are awesome versus squishy targets. I had a Nid W into three turrets while we were seiging their base. Chunked her pretty good.

5) Your Upgraded E can be a real pain in the ass to land sometimes. Three times I had some fucking champ charge in, under my E and snag me. If you're using defensively, cast at your feet. It works really well.

6) W is really hard to aim sometimes. That focal point where the rockets come together is really fricken small. You have to get used to aiming a good amount of distance before your target. Alternatively, you can really squeeze W rockets through a small window in a creep wave and fuck someone up. It also takes some getting used to if you want to shoot a large fan of rockets. It can get a little wonky moving your mouse around at a short range.

Spectral Wriath and spell vamp in general is shitty on Heimer, don't bother. I really didn't notice a difference.

Build Order Top vs. AD:
Shield > Seekers > Morellos > Boots > DFG > Rabs etc.

Build Order Mid vs AP should be a typical build, but I would rush Athenes and then DFG (assuming 10% CDR in masteries) for 40% reductions. 40% CDR really helps because you want to be able to drop turrets and your ULT as much as possible. Turrets really do help late game inside a big group fight. They had just enough extra damage because people often forget them.

They only changes I wish Riot had done would be to give Heimer a larger turret placement range like Zyra's seeds. It really sucks getting turrets out in a group fight.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heimer's turrets do not apply Lizard Elder. Fuck Zyra.

Also of note is that Heimerdinger gives some of the absolute best leashes you can get. If you start with turret and run to the buff you can get all three down by 1:30 and just hang out for a little bit. That is especially important for people that start at a buff that doesn't have the ADC + support helping. Top lane is a wood chipper and missing even a single creep from leashing can lead to being beaten to level 2 and getting all-inned. It also means jungle Heimer works pretty well but I'm not sure what his ganks are going to look like.
I was watching some streams at level 6 if he can sneak into rocket range throw the snare bomb then if you land it ult rocket people and that nearly one shots most squishies even late game its pretty ferocious damage if you land the ult rocket.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Been in a couple queues this morning and he's been banned both times. Bans don't look like they've changed at all from the patch yet at my rating. It's still Kass Ahri Zed Jinx Wildcard Wildcard