League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I just got the Diana skin from a gift, but I don't think I've ever really played her. I'll have to give it a shot one day.
I never bought the Diana skin, just not a fan of Valkyrie. Apparently she has a new skin being modeled. Hopefully it'll be out in a couple months and I'll be able to ditch the base model.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea that Ahri skin is all but another Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, it's basically a community skin. There's tons of community skin ideas I would have preferred but that one has been pressured since like beginning of Season 2. Pool Party had way faster turn around
tongue.png
Really I just want more Battlecast / Steel Legion / Hextech skins.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Met Heimer in battle for the first time yesterday during a Dominion match. Won't form judgment yet but I was Viktor and the little puke could outburst me. Basically unless I could time my R properly, he'd 100-0 me in a heartbeat with his rocket swarm.

Caliane

Met Heimer in battle for the first time yesterday during a Dominion match. Won't form judgment yet but I was Viktor and the little puke could outburst me. Basically unless I could time my R properly, he'd 100-0 me in a heartbeat with his rocket swarm.
swarm is his ult.

He has big cooldowns. just played a game with him. wont fully judge. but felt alot of down time during extended team fights.
Would take rylais always I think for slow on missles and hp.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
swarm is his ult.

He has big cooldowns. just played a game with him. wont fully judge. but felt alot of down time during extended team fights.
Would take rylais always I think for slow on missles and hp.
Yeah, I'm just not sure if someone with good utility and zone control should also have such huge burst.

Yeah, I'm just not sure if someone with good utility and zone control should also have such huge burst.
Because heimer isn't seeing huge play even after his rework people are seeing his new burst (honestly not that bad on SR) and better utility and still thinking his turrets have decent health pools. It is very easy to take out his turrets and take away his zone control. He still has heimer's old problems in a solo lane, although I wouldn't play a melee against him. I like the new changes, moved him from trash tier to mid tier imo.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Why do people think it's ok for playing champs the first time in ranked? I just got out of a 55 minute game where we only had two nexus turrets for 30 minutes. Thirty fucking minutes and my team wouldn't surrender.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Trial by fire maybe? It's the fastest way to learn something if people are actively trying their best.

You can't be upset about one or even a couple of games every now and then. :/ Statistically, over time, the opposing team will have the same shit happening.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Playing a champion for the first time in ranked is sometimes ok. Like for me, I started playing Jinx in ranked after one bot game. However she has a bunch of skill shots and I'm good with skill shot champions. Now, I will have to learn Kassadin outside of ranked since his playstyle is very different than what I"m used to.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Just hit level 20 so to celebrate I'm gonna buy a new champ. I mostly play top lane so I want a top lane beast, I'm pretty set on either Renekton or Riven. Any advice on which is better? Riven looks pretty mechanically complicated but seems to scale better, while renekton seems like an early beast but falls off late game? Slice & Dice looks very alluring. This is just from reading around/watching videos as I've played neither.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Riven isn't that hard. She's like Kassadin, even if she's shut down she can be a monster mid/late game. It's just her skill set.

To be honest, Renekton is probably the best/safest top-laner for anyone still learning the game. He's just so safe/good in nearly every lane. He loses only a very few. He's amazing all around.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Here's the Riven guide most use if you're looking to pick her up:

guXpHHj.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I have a feeling that because it's the end of the season, the people playing ranked games are just bizarre. For example, I went three support games in a row where the bottom lane did not see a jungler or mid come bot lane. On a game by game basis that's not a problem, but not to see it three games in a row is kind of a weird trend.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Clamping never made any sense. Introducing an extra layer of complexity that people hated to provide a barrier that's stated purpose is to keep people on streaks from advancing was retarded. If you can once again decay down a full tier from losses and they are expanding challenger and removing clamping than just go back to Elo.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because heimer isn't seeing huge play even after his rework people are seeing his new burst (honestly not that bad on SR) and better utility and still thinking his turrets have decent health pools. It is very easy to take out his turrets and take away his zone control. He still has heimer's old problems in a solo lane, although I wouldn't play a melee against him. I like the new changes, moved him from trash tier to mid tier imo.
He is a bit better in a solo lane than he used to be. his turrets get stomped still but overall they are so much cheaper to cast now its not nearly as painful as it used to be to recast the things. That and rockets to the face keep people pretty honest. He had such a bad rep for so long its going to take a while before people play him. He also has a really odd playstyle a lot slower and more methodical than a lot of other champs which does not appeal to everybody.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing to note while his burst is huge he still is pretty vulnerable to what he was always vulnerable to which is brusiers/assassins with dashes. Its pretty easy still to pounce and murder heimer. He is squishy and still pretty slow and his spells are on pretty long cool downs. If he does not kill you or nearly kill you with his big burst then he is dead meat as other than turrets there is nothing to follow it up with.