League Of Legends

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Golt_sl

shitlord

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have typically viewed Solo Mid's guides to be superior to other guides, but I haven't had a chance to review many on lolking.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
At first the new item menu pissed me off, but now that I'm used to it it's superior to the old one. The new items are extremely powerful for certain characters. Frozen fist, for example, is insane on bruisers that scale with ap like malphite and skarner. Static shiv is so for ad bruisers. Starts off as a gp/10 item, turns into a lane clearing beast with move speed. Ravenous hydra is equally insane, makes lane/jungle clearing go so quickly on any melee character. Hurricane is crazy good for ranged on-hit builds, such as twitch/teemo.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think the new items will assuredly shake things up a bit. I think they really have allowed for interesting builds. Its nice to see the "ad caster" get some love too. The top lane counters will be pretty crazy now that many champs via items have had some short comings addressed.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Saving this post - will probably edit it later unless you want to Dr. with some League of legends info, would be cool to have that on the front page so people could use it as a reference if they wanted.. people new to the game etc. We could come up with a list of links and useful sites - likehttp://www.surrenderat20.net/(Surrender @ 20)www.twitch.tvandwww.own3d.tvfor some stream sites.
Teevox.com is an amazing site that basically pushes all streams from any site into 1 place that has multiple screens, drop down menus, ECT. I 100% recommend checking it out, the guy who is developing the site does a lot of chatting with people too.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I was toying around with a few of the new items on Ryze, such as frozen gauntlet, new archangels, new muramana (maxed out manamune). Before, Ryze had pretty set build as there was only like 7 items to choose from, just which order you got them depending on the game.

I'm not sure if it's just a pub stomp/trolllollol item yet, but a maxed out manamune might be better then a maxed out archangel on him, especially in combination with frozen gauntlets. After unleashing his little combo and waiting 2 seconds, his auto attack in between will do almost as much as his Q or W does, potentially in an AE with the gauntlets, while also making him better at pushing down a tower. Ohmwrecker is a very viable item as well for split pushing or just helping the team push, while adding quite a bit of damage to ryze himself.

I can't wait to really get back into playing the game hardcore in another month or two. Haven't had legit internet at home, so only get to play at a friend's house. These new items and jungle make it feel like an expansion pack haha.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking to get my rating up for Season 3. I got stuck in the 1,000's in the middle of last season and gave up. I'd actually like to get in with a group that does a decent bit of duo's and premades.

Roles from strongest to weakest:
  1. ADC
  2. Jungle
  3. Mid
  4. Support
  5. Top

Name in game is, Maxxum. Hit me up if you don't mind me joining in on your group or if you're looking for a strong duo.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
only because of the rainbow unicorns do i not sexually harass you for posting another LoL thread

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else trying to climb the ladder in Season 3? If so add, Maxxum. ADC/Mid/Jungle

Salacious_sl

shitlord
I stopped playing this game around the time the fencer chick came out. Are they still releasing a new champ every 2 weeks or so ?
Since Fiora was released, there has probably been another 15 champions added (wild guess).

Played Ashe with IE +Runaan's Hurricane instead of IE +Phantom Dancer, really was wrecking team fight's. I'm also loving Distortion on mobility champs.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Does the Hydra or the Hurricane work on Kayle at all? I was playing Kayle earlier today after having bought a Hydra and wasn't noticing anything with the E up. Is it just straight phantom dancer, IE still?

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I like the new Tiamat/Hydra on Riven, but it is really hard to not go for that second BC...
I am hoping they will make BC have unique passives. So many people are just stacking these during my recent matches. It feels like the era of stacking sunfire capes it was good while it lasted.