League Of Legends

Cybsled

Also, please keep Lumie chained in this thread. His leash broke and he started pooping in DOTA2 thread's yard. Next time we are calling the lizardmen.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
He dropped from D1 to D3 and went nuts (more than usual). He even went and took a shit on the AGDQ thread for trying to help cancer.

Also, please keep Lumie chained in this thread. His leash broke and he started pooping in DOTA2 thread's yard. Next time we are calling the lizardmen.
At least Lumie's retardation is funny because it is so completely out there and wrong. DoTA2 people come in here all the time to stir shit and they aren't even amusing. So kind of an even tradeoff.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
As crazy as he is, no one refuted the skillshot point he kept bringing up. Not trying to stir shit, I just think its valid that mechanically LoL may be a higher skillcap. I would guess that Dota2 is deeper build-wise. I watch Dota2 on Twitch and I'd guess that more champions are actually viable in that game at a pro-level.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I'd rather have 50ap and 30% dmg boost to my massive AOE ability than increased run speed and hp regen.
It's all about positioning.. 30% more base dmg on your E and 50AP won't decide that late game teamfight, however being able to dodge/kite that Fizz coming right at you so you can get off a 2nd E before dying will.. Mobility is king in this game imho..

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
At least Lumie's retardation is funny because it is so completely out there and wrong. DoTA2 people come in here all the time to stir shit and they aren't even amusing. So kind of an even tradeoff.
I tend to read the thread from time to time and while there's sometimes a dota2 is better lol is noob lulz kind of comment, it's not the same guy posting every 5mins in the same thread for 2pages in a row(and I have 60posts displayed per page).

On the skillshot it's a non argument, there's not as many "lol-like" skillshots, but about every spell that isn't directly targetted is also harder to land in dota due to turning rates and shitty cast points on a fuckton of heroes. Some heroes are about the skillshots(for example mirana), some aren't, that's really all there is to it, there's more champions with skillshots in lol, but that doesn't mean the skillshots themselves require more skill or the champions are easier/harder to play than dota heroes.

That's like me coming here and stary talking about how LoL is a fucking retarded easy game cause there's no micro. "Lulz in dota you micro the courier, you micro the necrobook units, you micro your summoned spell units if you have some and you can even micro disconnected heroes, in LoL you ctrl click tibbers, you guys are such garlic hating lizards". And then repeat that for a couple dozen of posts, all the while quoting random people telling me to stfu that they don't know shit and the other game that they probably tested already and didn't like is better.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd kinda like a few less skillshots in LoL personally. It seems like it's become Riot's go to way to inject counterplay. When they changed Corki's Phosphorous Bomb from a short range AE nuke to a derpy skill shot everyone he went from amazing to shit instantly and everyone stopped playing him.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Hey bro at least I provide links with even more retardation and not just the stuff spewing out of my mouth. Keep the best player in Lawl in the Lawl thread.

Cybsled

As crazy as he is, no one refuted the skillshot point he kept bringing up. Not trying to stir shit, I just think its valid that mechanically LoL may be a higher skillcap. I would guess that Dota2 is deeper build-wise. I watch Dota2 on Twitch and I'd guess that more champions are actually viable in that game at a pro-level.
We didn't refute him because you don't feed the Lumie. Anyone with knowledge of the game knew his comment was wrong, so why bother correcting him?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I guess it depends on the champion somewhat but mobility is definitely a huge benefit for team fights. IMO team fights are where you need it the most.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Absolutely, but Viktor isn't a melee bruiser/tank or an initiator. Because games are trending longer, I prefer the additional late game damage due to Viktor having one less item slot. The Q mobility is definitely nice for the laning phase to avoid ganks or chase down people mid game as people start roaming and getting caught.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yup, sounds like they lost it for stupid reasons as well, unless they were trying to do something shady. Ah well.