League Of Legends

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Lol @ Bjergson's Ezreal in the Fire vs Ice game. URF mode is pretty funny; the games are short so I don't mind watching such a silly game mode.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
C9 vs FNC

Pretty cool to see C9 win even with a sub. I wonder how much better they would have done with Hai?

Also, just tested Feral Flare and I believe it is fine. I think it might be better for feral flare jungler with early gank ability like Xin.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
First game on new patch: Kassadin, Wukong, Eve bans on the other team and I get jungle uncontested. Ahhhhhhh.

Edit: Warwick - still good. Xin - still good. Jax - I dunno. Without the scaling heal it feels like you need BOTRK and Triforce faster.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Gotta love the scale of what riot does with its esport, home crowd roar for fanatic in their 1 win, amazing. Not my fav game, but respect.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
So, I dunno how many of you follow the LCS... but anyone who does, who else is surprised as fuck at C9? Their fucking mid laner is in a hospital and they're playing with a sub.

Real test will be tomorrow. OMG has a rep for not playing seriously if the game doesn't have money or placement bearing. They have pretty much performed as expected in beating the weaker teams (Fnatic/TPA) handily and then losing badly to SKT. If they win or at least take the set the distance tomorrow against OMG then I'll feel pretty good about their shot at Worlds later this year if the keep on form.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Real test will be tomorrow. OMG has a rep for not playing seriously if the game doesn't have money or placement bearing. They have pretty much performed as expected in beating the weaker teams (Fnatic/TPA) handily and then losing badly to SKT. If they win or at least take the set the distance tomorrow against OMG then I'll feel pretty good about their shot at Worlds later this year if the keep on form.
Im a huge c9 fan yet had you asked me last week, I would have predicted 0-4 at all stars with Hai missing. Definitely looking forward to both sets tomorrow.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
How good can this guy be with those 3 mid champs? OMG is taking out 2 of C9's player's best champ. C9 focuses on only 1 guy's best champs? How is that strategically sound?

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
First game from my most recent series. 30 minute game. Look at those team deaths! LOL.

And, I won 2 of the lanes for these fuckers and they still managed to just die over, and over, and over, and over.

rrr_img_66519.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hilariously bad Teemo aside, you built squishy mediocre dps/carry warwick on a team with no other tanks or engage/hard cc. Your score doesn't reflect it, but the loss is your fault as much as theirs. Gotta pay more attention to team comps and build accordingly if you wanna carry harder.

Edit: judging by end game chat your attitude looks like it sucked as well. You should probably watch this:

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
They built. I chose warwick first or second I think and took a shit while the game loaded

Edit: My attitude of laughing? Lol that shit is funny. Stop being a dick just to be a dick, friendo

He wasn't talking about you picking WW as something you did wrong. He's referring to you building flare/BoRK/Wits end instead of going something like flare/wits Randuins, SV/Banshees. While it probably would have not won this particular game with those scores, it would have been a much better build path for your team composition and in a slightly closer game may have made the difference. To be completely honest with any composition that build of yours is pretty dreadful. You only need one offensive item after flare and with your W on you have a ton of wasted gold on Aspd, and are squishy if you get locked down to boot.

edit:

Anyone who is going all caps LOLOL and talking their team down probably was talking shit during the game, or at the very least had mentally checked out during the course of it. There are of course exceptions to that rule, but it holds up pretty well generally.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Ah ok the item build. I dunno, I like the ff+wits+bork build. Works pretty well for me thus far. But I see what you mean, being able to tank fights better. In that game I think we had 0 team fights. They just kept roaming aimlessly and dying.

WRT talking in the game, I was laughing there too. It was funny after, but especially funny each death.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A randuins instead of a wits end would have given you a great way to cut down on Yi's damage and not cost you terribly much output yourself. Warwick was one of my go-to junglers and I can't remember the last time I built two offensive items.

Also, on attitude: A lot of us have learned over the course of playing thousands of games that 'lol'ing or otherwise talking down to people who are under performing in league of legends does not help us win. If your goal is really to gain elo, you shouldn't be making any comments in chat that aren't conducive to getting to the 'victory' and not 'defeat' screen.