League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally! Playing some ranked over the wknd! Last weekend (memorial day wknd) they were doing maintenance on my net and it was inconsistent as fuck. And to think, I normally play League with 150ms...I pray for the time I'd get sub 50. Everybody in rerolled, come on, let's play! drtyrm is afk and wouldn't duo with me. (he's probably mad I power ranked him at 2nd instead of 1st lol)

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
You took the time to do the write up, so it would be rude of me to point out LMQ carried me to most points in the league during week 1.

Also, I am like Cardboard 5. You don't want to play with me.
smile.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You took the time to do the write up, so it would be rude of me to point out LMQ carried me to most points in the league during week 1.

Also, I am like Cardboard 5. You don't want to play with me.
smile.png
Do you and Draegan Duo Queue?

EDIT: Watching GMB vs SHC, normally I would ignore this game but I find myself watching it just to root against Darien. I was so happy to see him miss the kill on Impaler at the Baron, also the shout casters just ripped on Darien for his shitty teleports HAHA good times!

while it was nice having a mirror mode match that wasn't all Nidalee or Ziggs the all Shako match was boring as fuck, enemy team choose to surrender although we only brought down the first tower
jack in the boxes were everywhere and either someone died instantly because he got jumped by 3 Shakos at once or nothing happened because of clones/stealth jumps away

sebur

Bronze Squire
I agree, the Ziggs as well as blitz is getting old already to the point I just build stupid builds or feed to make it end faster. I also got shaco too which was boring as well after the first 30 seconds. Have yet to get Nidalee.

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
Well so far i did blitz (fun) alistar (insanely fun) ziggs (boring) nidalee (had a tank nida, 4v5 poke cost us game) i was hoping to get more alistar & taric.
Add Yasuo, what a POS unfun champion, 5v5 Leona, quite enjoyable !

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's all about picking a champ with skillshots. I got into a Fiddlesticks match that was really boring.

Golgotha_sl

shitlord
And I disagree, I thought Fiddle was one of the best Ive played so far. His Ult and Drain are both really powerful, but everyone has Fear to counter them. It really came down to out playing the other team which was great.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Best I've played was Hecarim and Gragas, worst I've played was singed. Singed was completely ridiculous. People running everywhere tossing all over. We had to surrender at 40 mins

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya I really hated blitz. I think I was bored with ziggs cause it really wasn't a big deal to out play most of them as they were all terrible in that game...which made it boring. You reminded me of the taric game , that was quite fun...I went ap and blew people up.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, I am probably fucked this week. I swapped out someone for Vasili cause I figure he would do work. Bullshit.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
jesus man, I've went from plat1 to plat4 in about a 2 weeks. This is ridiculous >.< Probably like 5 of my losses in these past 2 weeks have been drop hacks when I should have won, which is annoying. Oh wells, I'll be back to gold soon enough at this rate lol.

Honestly though, I think I should just ziggs 24/7 cuz I haven't lost with him yet and I have like 6 or 7 wins, the champ is OP.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am not sure if my estimated 40 point lead will hold against WildTurtle, Gleeb and IMAQTPIE.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this about a week ago. Still only level 15. Anyone else that's not in a league want to start partnering up? I'm usually Ashe or Lux.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I need to send Gleeb a gift basket for sucking so hard. The Big Dumb Animals are 2-0.

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
Yeah, TSM really shit it up this week. I watch Gleeb stream on the weekdays and he looks so solid in solo queue and then gets in to competitive play and just thumbfucks his own asshole.