League Of Legends

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
I prefer Vayne to Quinn in top lane. I like all roles though. For top lane my most successful Champs are nasus and trynd. I've been hitting 600-700 Q stack a game lately, 30-40m games. Not too bad. Towards the end I'm just soloing towers with no minions and two shotting squishies.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Season ending soon. If anyone is looking for a boost to any level including diamond for the season rewards, let me know. I'll charge a better price than any place on the internets.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seven months of decay only dropped me from Plat 2 to Gold 3 so I shouldn't need to play a single additional game this season (or pay Lumie to carry me) for Victorious Morgana. I'm sure that after this long away I'm completely and utterly terrible.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
A week ago I was in promos for Silver 2, I had gone something like 24 & 6 after 30 games. Since the I have dropped like and I am now Silver 5. I have been getting trolled so hard 4 out of 5 games I have a legit troll. This game really makes me hate people. I know I am good enough to compete in Gold or at least high Silver. Apparently I am just not good enough to carry these 4v5/3v5 games. Would love to play a few normals with you higher ranked guys, could use some constructive criticism.

What's your ign? I'd be willing to spectate some games for you and give you pointers that way, because it would honestly be hard to pay close attention to what your doing while playing as well. Unless you main support or adc then I'd be up to run some norms with you... although that might lead to some really unbalanced matchups haha.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I decayed from gold 3 to Silver 1. Trying to decide whether to bother playing and getting back to gold. I hear they buffed my beloved jungle Zac? =D

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol, fifty bucks. I mean that's probably a pretty reasonable rate for how much time it would take and how exclusive (relatively speaking) the service is, but I'm damn sure not dropping fifty bones just for a victorious morgana skin.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Unranked to gold does not seem worth $50 to me, lol. My fresh smurf was placed into silver 1 and cruised right on into gold gaining 33+ points a game.