League Of Legends

Vitality

HUSTLE
That ult looks kinda wonky. His kit seems brutal though, like hecarim only better. Wtf ever happened to hecarim anyways.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, I've played Hecarim a few times and he felt fine. Maybe treads between that tanky/fighter line too much and is hard to figure out items for compared to some junglers.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2-0 with new Sion so far.
Seems like people have a "meh" opinion about Sion but imo he's so strong. Just build full tanky and CC for days. After my first game with him I was worried I was missing out not building a damage item but then I watched some of Nightblue3's games today and he goes the full tank route as well. No damage item at all. I did change my runes to have the +15 AD which is what NB3 uses but that's about it.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My jungle friend (Plat) thinks all jungles will take Poacher's until 20+min then transition later on. What do you guys think?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It depends on what the cooldown drops too. If it's to the point where you can pretty much smite every camp, I can see that being very attractive.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Depends on the cooldown but I can't see poacher being that great tbh. If I was playing Nunu I would go poacher but if I was playing Yi or Udyr I would go skirmisher for sure. The bonus gold on poacher only applies if you're counter jungling and unless you plan to counter jungle a lot then I can't see upgrading JUST for the cooldown reduction.

Remember new jungle has a wolf scout and river vision now which makes counter jungling riskier as there are more ways to get spotted, so unless you plan to deal with the risks then most likely you're just getting poachers for CDR on smite, which MIGHT be worth, but the other items have some seriously great benefits as well, and I don't see the jungle camp buffs as too critical that you need smite for them all.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Smite has a 60 second cooldown now, poacher drops it to 50. So the CDR on that is pretty damn negligible.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
I played Annie mid w/ clokwerk giraffe (can't remember message board name) as Amumu jungle, vs a Sion jungle and there legit was nothing we could do to stop him. As a squishie mid, Sion's ult+stun was basically unavoidable even from out of sight despite me staying warded up. Also laning vs Lissandra so the Liss stun followup and they killed me basically at will, twice even below my own tower and me having stunned Sion. We actually got a solid gank off on Liss and of course Sion comes ulting in out of no where to stun us both and turn the fight where I died. If you're vs a Sion jungle, do not choose a squishie champ

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Depends on the cooldown but I can't see poacher being that great tbh. If I was playing Nunu I would go poacher but if I was playing Yi or Udyr I would go skirmisher for sure. The bonus gold on poacher only applies if you're counter jungling and unless you plan to counter jungle a lot then I can't see upgrading JUST for the cooldown reduction.

Remember new jungle has a wolf scout and river vision now which makes counter jungling riskier as there are more ways to get spotted, so unless you plan to deal with the risks then most likely you're just getting poachers for CDR on smite, which MIGHT be worth, but the other items have some seriously great benefits as well, and I don't see the jungle camp buffs as too critical that you need smite for them all.
Unless they are moving creeps around smiting their wolves is much bigger than smiting yours.

guess you guys sawthis?
This part is pretty cool:Aggregate movement

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sion ult is immune to CC.

However CC does counter sion really well. It cancels him out of his Q and it makes his passive useless.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
not really, his passive only has a short speed burst, it's very easy to kite away from his passive even without CC

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
rrr_img_78247.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay, now that new Shaco splash is sexy. Too bad I haven't really touched shaco as much this season as I did last season.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sions passive actually has reduced movespeed, his like 2 second burst ability is the only thing you can do to catch anyone. Played against him last night and literally just walked away after killing him every time and there was nothing he could do.