League Of Legends

sebur

Bronze Squire
I will have to try him out again as my first impression was being clunky as well. I like to play a lot of twitch or assassin type mages though so I don't feel he will fit my play style. Couple that with the fact that I am relying on my team to understand and work with him properly and I am just asking for trouble. Then again I almost never trust my team so there is that lol.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yasuo actually has the worst win rate of any champion now.
I wonder how much of this is people who don't play him picking him if he doesn't get banned. Like omg gotta pick him since hes available! I've seen that with a few morganas. OMG MORGANA NOT BANNED I WILL PLAY HER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Currently riding Darius to victory, i do pretty good against other Darius/Trynds/Jax/rumbles and whatever else is put up but i still cant handle Yasuo's top even if i go tanky early. however i keep seeing Yasuo's being eaten alive by the heimers/syndras and pretty much anything else mid.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
Currently riding Darius to victory, i do pretty good against other Darius/Trynds/Jax/rumbles and whatever else is put up but i still cant handle Yasuo's top even if i go tanky early. however i keep seeing Yasuo's being eaten alive by the heimers/syndras and pretty much anything else mid.
Trynd is my preferred matchup against Yasuo. Working on Gold3 so mileage may vary if you're in a higher tier, but he shuts down a lot of folks with a "gives no fucks" attitude to everything.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck this attempting to reconnect bug so much. Play 5 games in a row, no lag, then randomly laaaaaaag. constantly packet loss, commands don't register. But look, I'm posting here, I'm surfing the web, I'm on ventrilo. But hey, league can't connect. Fucking piece of shit.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went 2-2 in ranked last night...oooh yea, I won with fiddle & vlad, both champs that I play a lot, and lost as Ryze & Khazix, champs I never play at all. So come on Rerolled bros, who is up for some more games tonight! Although knowing me, it'll work great for a few games, then by the time I get drunk it'll start lagging and I'll just get super pissed off again haha.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well I got a lot of playtime tonight since wife is working late... should we try doing some ranked 5v5s ? Draegen/Sebur/Sidian/myself all joined the team, we can invite up to 10 people, and we would need 1 more at least to have 5. It's not serious or anything so I don't mind having a revolving roster just to be able to get some games. We would probably get stomped, but who knows, eh? I think everyone is gold+ except Draegen so if we somehow got placed gold+ he would actually get the rewards and I'm wondering how hard it would be to get the 25? points for the next tier ward skin too.

Vitality

HUSTLE
let me get in on that team after work. IGN: Vtality (~1500 mmr mid/support)

You guys got voice chat?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll probably do some arams/normals at about 8pm est tonight, if I'm not lagging at all I wouldn't mind doing some 5v5 ranked for fun. Although, last night I started out not lagging until about 10pm then it sucked for an hour before getting better again at 11.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I haven't watched World's this year, but I'm assuming someone did something with Cho because I'm seeing him in all my games all of a sudden.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cho hasn't been in worlds at all. Also nothing has been on worlds-related since Sunday morning

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You have until Nov 11 to get to Gold V if you want the Victorious Morganna skin, no pressure!
Made it to gold. Failed the first promotion series, won a game, got back in, and lost the first two. Then won three in a row for get promoted.

03a.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Cho hasn't been in worlds at all. Also nothing has been on worlds-related since Sunday morning
Well I've been seeing it for about a week now. Also, wtf. Someone must've done something with him, because there is no reason the meta has shifted in his favor, but I'm seeing him constantly.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shrug. Could be. Sometimes it just shifts though. Few people start playing him and doing well, more people fight against/with it, spirals out from there. Cho has been solid for forever, just never been that popular.