League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finals start in 1 hour! Doing 1 (maybe 2) more ranked, then finalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Samsung should win but man, I'm gonna root for the chinese. Uzi is a god at adc and deserves the fame. Although imp/mata bot are pretty OP. Either way, I hope it's an awesome 3-2 finals with tons of epic games.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Holy shit. That venue. The bleachers have a shit ton of people in it too.

rrr_img_79288.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not an unexpected result. Glad game 3 went the way it did though so it wasn't just embarrassing.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is it that makes these games so one sided? The same shit happened at DOTA this year too.

fris

Vyemm Raider
the smallest advantage can star the ball rolling in one direction. I agree that TSM gave them more of a challenge. as amazing said, if TSM did better in group and didn't face White early, they might have faced them in the finals. Makes me wish it was a double elimination final.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I had no interest in our finals because they turned out exactly how I thought they would. Happy they are over now so we can get into t season 5 changes.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
so incoming Rengar and Twitch skin then
hmm? Skins are usually of the champions used in the winning game, right? Which means:

Kassadin
Rengar
Orianna
Corki
Janna

corki/janna/ori all have skins from world finals before too, kass & rengar 1st timers.

Terbo_sl

shitlord
hmm? Skins are usually of the champions used in the winning game, right? Which means:

Kassadin
Rengar
Orianna
Corki
Janna

corki/janna/ori all have skins from world finals before too, kass & rengar 1st timers.
Faker played Gragas in game 3 of 3 in season 3, but we ended up with a Zed skin.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
If I had to guess, the skins will be Maokai, Rengar, Jayce, Thresh, Twitch. Save this post, and then call me a prophet when they announce the skins.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is bankplank still viable? Not really sure how to go about building him since they took out the heart of gold. Kage's is just such a shithole item on him.

Obligatory:

Im sure he'd be fine against some lower harass tops. I had someone try it against me playing yi top recently and they got wrecked into the stone age. Against hyper aggressive champs that can tower dive you early, wasting that early purchasing power is a big mistake.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Duo'd with a buddy who just hit silver 5. I gotta say, you don't notice the incremental differences as you go, but my god the difference in games is hilarious. I had an 8-0-10 Pantheon game I lost because people just kept doing stupid shit, then I won a 45 minute game where I ended up 22-3-20 on Rammus. People just make seemingly infinite terrible decisions. I imagine that's what my games look like to a diamond.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
It's all about knowing when to hit objectives and when to back off.

Played a quick normal before I logged tonight. Bankplank is the man.