League Of Legends

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
6 losses in a row. All winnable games. You know how my teams would have won? If mute all was the default. Literally we lost to people being argumentative dickheads every game. This is after WINNING like 7 out of 8 previous games where no one said anything all game.

I mute people the instant they say something dumb, but it drags other teammates and even themselves down into the mire. So I just get to watch my team's play deteriorate and see like half of an argument sometimes.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
6 losses in a row. All winnable games. You know how my teams would have won? If mute all was the default. Literally we lost to people being argumentative dickheads every game. This is after WINNING like 7 out of 8 previous games where no one said anything all game.

I mute people the instant they say something dumb, but it drags other teammates and even themselves down into the mire. So I just get to watch my team's play deteriorate and see like half of an argument sometimes.
Yep. Expand smart ping and auto mute chat. I don't remember the last time chat was used to communicate strategy in one of my games aside from announcing timers, and that is obviously something that can be integrated into smart ping. On the other hand, it feels like chat wrecks 90% of my games for one team or the other. Just not Fucking worth it.

I'd even say get rid of chat in champ select. Games are ruined there as much as by anything that happens in game. For one, hide names so that little Timmy can't lolking me and whine that I never played mid or what the Fuck ever. Then mute chat and let players set a flag to display the role they are intending to play.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Riot claims to have fixed the exploit. I only played a few games past couple nights and never saw anything suspicious. Glad its fixed though!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Santorin very loosely quasi confirmed to be at the TSM house now by reddit. With some salty tweets from CA Lod and sheep as proof.

Edit: And krepo announces he is leaving EG - very politely takes a dump on management with a facebook post.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yep. Expand smart ping and auto mute chat. I don't remember the last time chat was used to communicate strategy in one of my games aside from announcing timers, and that is obviously something that can be integrated into smart ping. On the other hand, it feels like chat wrecks 90% of my games for one team or the other. Just not Fucking worth it.

I'd even say get rid of chat in champ select. Games are ruined there as much as by anything that happens in game. For one, hide names so that little Timmy can't lolking me and whine that I never played mid or what the Fuck ever. Then mute chat and let players set a flag to display the role they are intending to play.
100% agree. Had this exact conversation with a friend the other day, we pretty much said this verbatim minus the name thing. We were talking about the Smite System working in LOL.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hexakill TT is pretty much what one expects. Nonstop gangrapes of one side or the other as groups of champs collide with smaller groups of champs

sebur

Bronze Squire
Santorin very loosely quasi confirmed to be at the TSM house now by reddit. With some salty tweets from CA Lod and sheep as proof.

Edit: And krepo announces he is leaving EG - very politely takes a dump on management with a facebook post.
So they are mad that he left for a better team? I bet either of them would do the same. Are they even on the same team any more? I can't even remember.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Same team - right before the expansion tournament (month). I can't stress enough how weak the confirmation is. Bjerg has said on stream that they haven't even done the try outs yet when the article came out saying Santorin was offered a contract.

Last night some secret person was at the house and it coincided with some emo tweets from Santorin's teammates. Best guess, but still speculation.

edit: well, can confirm he is at the TSM house now.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I just couldn't remember. I mean ya, but you are always at a risk of people leaving. It is natural to be mad/upset but I don't know that their current team is all that great anyway. Makes sense from his perspective.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't even believe the streak of bad luck I'm having. Glad I'm just trying to grind my smurf up and not my main. Out of 8 games, 2 have had semi-permanent disconnects only on my side, plus every single game some serious ragers like I usually see once every 8-9 games, often more than one. It's insane. Lot of good practice but why do these people even play if they get this mad about nothing? Down a game ago we were down 1 kill to 3 and Thresh said "gg" and was negative the whole rest of the game before afk'ing at 15 minutes, when we were still down like... 4 kills. How is he even in silver?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I bet it's partially because the season is almost over and all the dedicated solid gamers already got plat or diamond.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I am now convinced it gets exponentially worse at the end of each season. Both last year and this year have been infinitely more terrible at the end than at the midway point, primarily due to an increased amount of assholes/rage in every game.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Well ya. It is a two fold problem. You have the people who think they are better than they really are raging at everybody. Then you have the other side of the people who are already where they want to be and can't go below the threshold for their rewards so are either playing ranked to troll or just don't give a fuck. Admittedly I am the latter. I just don't really care any more about ranked. I play it because I get better competition opposed to normals which just gets smashed but win or lose it doesn't matter to me at all.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can drop from gold to silver now. Pretty easily I thought? And it only counts for rewards if you END gold or higher now, not if you were ever gold or higher.

sebur

Bronze Squire
You can drop from gold to silver now. Pretty easily I thought? And it only counts for rewards if you END gold or higher now, not if you were ever gold or higher.
As ancient said you have to be waaaay far below before you can even think about dropping down. I want to say it even gives you a warning if you get close? Either way you need to remember all it takes is 1 win and you could pretty much wipe away a bunch of losses. Yup it is where you end but you can easily troll/not give a fuck a stay exactly where you are in ranking. I suppose I should clarify in saying I am not intentionally throwing games or not trying I just am not in super try hard omg have to win every single game mode right now. If I win or lose I just don't care, I am just playing the game and having fun.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ive dropped from gold to silver mid-season and it took 20 losses under .500 to get demoted. I got back to gold in the same day but still...
I'm still trying for Plat... slowly... almost back to gold II promos.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fun ARAMs/Normals tonight RR bros. Lot of close games, lot of long games. Was a fucking blast! <3