League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know, Blizzcon Starcraft 2 games are on, I wanna see if Life wins this game or not. :p I'll be on when this game is over haha.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really wanted to be a a part of this. I will be available around 7:30 PST any chance I could rotate in?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
16 people in RR chat. Most I've ever seen. If 10 people are around in a little bit we should do a 5v5 inhouse. Could be fun.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Buff Drinklots in game, just got in chat. Let's do this shit before I'm out of beer.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lot of fun games tonight you RR bros. Really makes me think I should play master yi 24/7 because those games went very well haha.

more games tomorrow starting at ~8pm est! Be on or be lame!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds good. Looked like you guys crushed after I left!

Ill probably be on later than 8PM tonight. Looks like we were placed Bronze I after going 3-2. Does going 5-0 even get a team to gold? lol.

If we seriously want to try to get a gold+ placed team than someone needs to make a new team. I wonder how much LP we would gain from wins though, might be faster to try ranking up from Bronze I at this rate.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It is not faster to try and rank up. You need to go 5-0 to have a chance of placing in gold with a brand new unranked team.

Going 4-1 would probably end up putting you Silver 1, which is a lot easier than playing from Bronze to Gold.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just a word of warning since I know a lot of people like to recruit from the Rerolled channel for games. But sebur is basically a self-admitted asshole that will purposefully start trolling team and feeding if he gets bored just to piss off his own team (even if it's entirely made of people from this website) so that he can 'entertain' himself with them getting annoyed over it.

sebur

Bronze Squire
In all fairness, I have heard that you were raging the other day so I decided to give it a try to see if it was true. Turns out it was. I regret nothing and am still highly amused. It was an ARAM after all so who cares if you win or lose? Yes though, I got bored so I went in rambo style. Also, yes I am an asshole.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
In all fairness, I have heard that you were raging the other day so I decided to give it a try to see if it was true.
LOL. When exactly was I raging? And at who?

Why play at all if you're not going to try to win? I guess I just don't get queueing up with people just to troll them.

sebur

Bronze Squire
That is what I was informed anyway, when apparently ya'll played a game of 5s ranked or something. You are misunderstanding the situation. You think I had the intent to troll from the beginning, which I didn't. I got bored, I suicide for a kill which didn't work out so I didn't care at that point and continued to do it. You being upset was a byproduct that then made me not bored any more. I absolutely love seeing people upset. It gives me joy. Like, seriously, not trying to be an internet tough guy or any thing like that. I quit my job not long ago because I was bored and literally started a whole shit load of mess because I was bored and then left. It was quite amusing to watch the GM not have a handle on anything.

TLDR- Wasn't intentional at first, when people rage I feel compelled to make it intentional cause I find it amusing so it continued. I am not that guy who will care what people think if they are upset or mad at me over a video game. One of my friends gets super upset/mad when bad things happens in video games and it is easily some of the most amusing rage I come across.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't really mad, and I sure as hell wasn't 'raging'. I was mostly just confused why you were trying to ruin a perfectly competitive and fun game with people you willingly queued with.

It's weird how people with your sort of attitude just conjure up that the people they're trolling are frothing at the mouth and slamming their keyboards in rage. Definitely not the case. I just find your behavior pretty sad. That's all.

Also, I would love for anyone that was in our 5's game that thought I was 'raging' to speak up or at the very least PM me.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Raging is the most common response so why would I not assume that? If you aren't then that is cool, so that makes it waaaay less amusing. I didn't think it was fun nor did I think it was close so we have a difference of opinion when it comes to that. I don't really find anything about ARAM competitive really. Probably why I get bored there easier or care a lot less.

You are entitled to your opinion I suppose as to calling it sad. If I am not having fun, I am going to make myself have fun. That usually means it will be at somebody else's expense which funny enough is how 80% of the world works. Taking advantage of other people to accomplish what you want. It is cool, we won't ever play a game together again (don't care) nor with anybody on rerolled (don't care) that is if anybody listens to your crying. Either way I am still amused and now have a funny story to tell. I thank you for that.