League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, next time we do some ranked 5s, I'll just make sure to be drunk and play master yi everytime. Although with preseason changes starting soon who knows how good i'll be with him anymore.

hegemon_sl

shitlord
Ahhh been lurking since noows (was that what it was called?) days, played with the PRX board guild in guildwars 2 though, and im just getting into LOL. Hit 23 so far, if anyone wants to play with a noob add me, name is Ezire. I should add, I kinda suck atm.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
I'd like some folks to do ranked with especially 3's or 5's. Finished up in Gold for my first season in ranked, was working on Gold 2 then shit the bed and quit caring.

Add me as Squigg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
1:33am EST, Just made it.

2bSHNFP.jpg

I lost my series last night, so I had to win one to get back in. Went 3-1, please ignore the one game I had as ADC. I'm terrible at adc.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I swear the end of season rush to elo up brings out all the trolls. On one hand it was pretty fucking funny to see how bad people tried to be, on the other I felt bad for the ones who were trying. I always play to win, but without the ability to climb to a different bracket last night I lost all incentive to care about the trolls and rolled with it without being pissed off and just laughed at the stupid shit they did. Felt so free!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't play a single game yesterday. Was watching MNF but also have been on a terrible losing streak lately... like 2-8 my last 10. Im back to Gold V and figured with my luck I'd lose another 5 games in a row and get demoted to Silver I just before season ends, lol...

The Morgana skin doesn't look that great tbh.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
I've lost the ability to win this game.

Somewhere in the push to trying to get Gold which I didn't get of course, I tanked from Silver I with 58 LP to Silver III almost 0 LP now. I've gone on something really fucking absurd like a 4-22 streak. I started off playing with Gold IV/V and now i'm playing with Silver III/IV. Of course as I lost more and more I got more pissed every game and played worse but I didn't stop playing cause the season was ending and there was no time left. And now the day after the season ends i'm just playing whatever the fuck who cares and still losing anyway. Literally every game the people i'm playing with are obviously worse than I am now and it doesn't matter cause i've lost the ability to carry myself out of it and we still lose anyway.

Good thing WoD is out in a couple days and i'm done with this game for quite awhile cause i'm just sick of it. Last game my bot lane literally left the game at level 3. They got double killed first blooded at level 2, went back to lane both died again at level 3, both left the game.. never came back. Good shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The problem is you're caring far, far too much. Once you actually start investing some sense of value in playing it besides just the experience of playing it itself everything will become shittier.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ehh Morg skin is pretty neat. I really like the black shield look as well as the recall animation.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's alright, but Morg already has 3-4 really solid skins. Elise had 1 release skin that wasn't all that awesome, AND she was a more expensive champ so more people got her for "free" from earning the skin. So overall it just felt a lot better. I'll probably use the Morg skin once and go back to Blackthorn personally.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yeah I can't see myself using new Morg skin over Corpse Bride.

I can't see myself using Morg either cause she's always fucking banned. It's like season 2 all over again.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I can't see myself using new Morg skin over Corpse Bride.

I can't see myself using Morg either cause she's always fucking banned. It's like season 2 all over again.
Corpse bride is still probably my favorite, but I will probably sprinkle in the victorious like I do with other champs that I have multiple skins on.

As for her being banned all the time, she was unbanned in one of my games on Monday night and I also assumed it was the last time I will ever get to play her and I will never see ghost bride or victorious ever either, outside of ARAM