League Of Legends

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
If this new tunneling jungler has huge tits I'm going to be pissed. I remember being so excited about a plant champion and then they gave me a naked bitch with lettuce on her nipples. Fuck you Zyra. I'm sick of these recycled humanoids; they are boring and uninspired. Luckily I think this new art/design team of theirs has been doing good work with Gnar, and the Kalista model is actually really good. Even though it's a humanoid she feels different than the other female champs.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you watch the teaser the new champ is a monster. All of the characters that originate from the void are monsters.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Rek'Sai, the Void Burrower

The new champ looks awesome as shit. New mechanics like this get me excited.

Passive: Fury of the Xer'Sai
Rek'Sai gains fury whenever she attacks her enemies. Burrowing consumes her fury, briefly regenerating her health.

[Q]Unburrowed - Queen's Wrath
Rek'Sai lashes out, dealing damage to all enemies around her with her next three basic attacks.
Burrowed - Prey Seeker
Rek'Sai fires out a pulse of void energy in a straight line skillshot that detonates on the first enemy struck, damaging, and revealing the target and all nearby enemies also hit by the missile's explosion.

[W]Unburrowed - Burrow
Rek'Sai burrows underground, gaining Tremor Sense (a unique mechanic that shows Rek'Sai all enemy movement in a wide area around her) and increased movement speed at the expense of vision range and access to her basic attacks. She ignores unit collision as she moves around.
Burrowed - Unburrow
Rek'Sai bursts out into the open, knocking up and damaging all surrounding enemies.

[E]Unburrowed - Furious Bite
Rek'Sai bites her target, dealing increasing damage based on her fury, or true damage if she has a full fury bar.
Burrowed - Tunnel
Rek'Sai digs toward a target location, creating a pair of long-lasting tunnels at the two ends of her path.

[R]Passive: Rek'Sai gains attack speed.
Active: Rek'Sai channels briefly before burrowing and dashing towards any of her tunnels, briefly gaining significant movement speed once she emerges.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Sould be sweet if the tunnel had timed charges on it that teamates could use to teleport around the map. Kind of like a wow warlock portal.

Looks pretty sweet though. Lurker Nydus Canal feels.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Animations and design look cool.
Mobility in the jungle seems awesome by creating tunnels under walls.
Also could be a good top laner with Teleport.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'm sure it's based on movement speed and fury.

Nevermind, looks like burrowing only deals with health while burrowed, not how long you can do it. The tunnels look really short.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm guessing the tunnels only go about as far as you see in the ability clip - but they stay around a while and you use your ult to practically TP to them so that adds a lot. They let you cross most walls pretty easily.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
That champ design is fantastic. I'm glad the new design team is living up to my expectations and steering away from the mediocrity of older champ designs (Fiora, Caitlyn, and of course Zyra most of all).

Also, dino Gnar is one of the best skins in the game, total Rugrats flashback!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I don't care if she's supposed to be jungle, I want to try her toplane with that quasi teleport and burrowing to compensate for over extending///roams into jungle.