League Of Legends

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
i actually use runaans as a core item on my teemo build which is pretty unorthodox but i have a huge win percent and can usually stop my counters as well.

whatever the 345 gold potion is and 3 reds > boots 1> life steal sword with active slow > atk speed/mr/mr shred item > finish life steal sword into ad/ap life steal sword > runaans > slow hammer

i just realized i don't know any of the fucking names for any items. wow.

anyway, you trick them with the ad into building armor, then go the mr shred to hit them with your real damage. piss off your opponent by being teemo, he rages and leaves lane, push hard with runaans, win game. will all the ms masteries and quints with teemo w, and well placed shrooms as wards, it usually takes 3-4 people to actually catch and kill me. leaves team to push down a bunch of other lanes.

edit: this will instantly lose against jayce or most fioras. fuck those people.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Wits end is the mr shred item you're thinking of. I do something similar to the above. I get Nashors + Wits end + Runans + Feral Flare machete

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
All of those items do no damage to towers and don't help you mushroom-ward enemy jungle much at all. I mean, any build on any champ can do well in the right games if you try enough, but there's definitely better ways to do what you do and still have the same playstyle :p

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Should get something nifty when you carry a Riot in ranked.

riotlol2_zps17e66aec.jpg

All he did was stack! He was at like 600 by the end but we had already won the game for him.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Should get something nifty when you carry a Riot in ranked.

riotlol2_zps17e66aec.jpg

All he did was stack! He was at like 600 by the end but we had already won the game for him.
How many towers did he kill? How many teamfights were 4v4 because someone had to go keep him from killing towers?

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
Plays Teemo. Says fuck those people.
fiora is stupid op with her invuln ult + hydra. i just hate playing as her. it isn't fun to me. jayce is someone i know is really good, i just cant manage all the skills/forms well. getting old i think.

also been going jungle taric. don't know if sleeper op but i have been wrecking as him. went 15/5/10 last game. awesome.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
aaaaand just went teemo top against a singed. by the end of the game THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS CHASING ME and could not capture the teemo. this is why i play this game <3

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Man new jungle champ is out and I have to drink beer with my good friend. Oh well.

Had some fun More games last night. 9/21 start two regen beads, go chain vest, build beads into bracers, build sunfire, build abyssal, build warmogs. Toss some sort boots in there and have fun.

The build really needs some CDR though. Badly. I'll probably go frozen heart instead of sunfire.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Man new jungle champ is out and I have to drink beer with my good friend. Oh well.

Had some fun More games last night. 9/21 start two regen beads, go chain vest, build beads into bracers, build sunfire, build abyssal, build warmogs. Toss some sort boots in there and have fun.

The build really needs some CDR though. Badly.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
K, so this "jungler" is pretty much a terrible team fighter and should only be played top and as a split pusher in my opinion. She literally does jack shit in team fights and her 2v2 isn't great either. Feel strong up to like level 9 then you just kind of go to shit. Very mobile but you don't really do anything.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
My first impression from the champ spotlight was she seemed like she could be a fake lee sin. Pretty decent early game ganks with that tunnel + unburrow knock up shit but after that, meh. Also, that whole her ult cancels if she even takes damage...wtf is that bullshit.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Her ult is basically a shitty teleport. It's that bad. I don't think they will ever be able to make her viable if they don't change it somehow. Not only that, you can literally see every tunnel on the map on either team, so you can't hide tunnels. She's just terrible. I bet her winrate is like 38% first week.

It's sad, because there are a lot of cool things about her. All her power is just in those cool things so her actual ability to contribute to team fights is awful.