League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is what happens to me. Love that the game carries on but good luck controlling your champion. zzzzz

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I heart Nunu. I wish you could go poachers/sightstone on more junglers but he feels like the only one. 7 levels to go...
rrr_img_86588.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Lag was so bad tonight. I played a Nasus game and all my Q's had a one second delay or just never went off or minions just died before the delay hit.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Reading their bs on server updates for East Coast I would look into the LAN server if you want to play with under 30 ping. Ya most people only type in Spanish, but it hasn't messed up any of my games at all. If anything they are ping happy.

AKA we have been telling you we would work on it over a year, and nothing much as been done nor will be done anytime soon.
Unfortunately, at this time, I don't have any results, concrete timelines, or silver-bullet solutions to share. This is a complex issue that we have several teams attacking from different angles and actively working on in the background as part of the NA Server Roadmap . We're making progress, but the work we've done so far has been largely foundational and hasn't yet significantly improved gameplay for players.

I just want you to know that Riot is always listening. Myself and the rest of the team almost always track NA ping threads and comments, and we meet weekly if not daily on the topic of NA ping. All of your feedback is taken into account, and we know that currently we aren't performing as fast as we want and as you need.

I'll be posting updates on the roadmap moving forward as they come, but for now I'll be here answering whatever questions I can."

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'll quit before I switch to LAN. Riot is out of excuses at this point, it's been like three fucking years.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah I really have no sympathy what so ever for any "reason" they have for this. Its kinda funny that a game based out of the US will provide servers and services to other parts of the world * fucking brazil?! Goddamn those locusts don't deserve to play games * but, its too hard to put servers on the east coast...

Vitality

HUSTLE
You just don't understand the machines keep overheating because of all the money Riot has stacked around them.
What are you talking about the servers are how they heat the main building aren't they? To save on utility costs due to razor thin profit margins?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Even in texas the lag is unbearable. I was getting ocassional 1 second drops and shit all day today. Somehow I managed to go on a win streak despite it.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Sion is so fun to play, and he's so good too. I never thought about actually maining a champ, but Sion might be it. Does not get old. Unfortunately did not get much practice in tonight. So many troll games