League Of Legends

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do you play other adcs? Basically getting any of the relevant ones fed is the easiest way to carry games. There is a reason that the highest percentage of challenger level players are adc mains.
When did that happen? It used to be support mains. Closely related though.

When did that happen? It used to be support mains. Closely related though.
Started around the end of the season. I haven't checked in a little bit but it was basically adc > support = mid > jungle > top for player distribution. Pretty easy to see why though. Adcs and mids can actually carry a game if the win lane super hard. Support is an extension of the adc carry and usually duos at that level. Jungle fell off mid season when they started nerfing all the carry jungles and well top has always been the hardest to carry from. Too many hard counters there and the hyper carries usually get nerfed fast.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hows everyone's placements going so far?
Im at 4-2 atm.
4-0 as Tryn top
1 loss as Jax top
1 loss as Vel Koz support
trying to do all placements as Tryn. The Jax pick was me trying to pick a counter to Irelia, and I did win lane, but we got crushed in team fights.
Being last pick forced me into support for game 5, close game too, sucks to lose.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm tempted to try and go 0-10 again but last season it was just fucking impossible. There may be games you can't win but there are also games you cannot lose.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm tempted to try and go 0-10 again but last season it was just fucking impossible. There may be games you can't win but there are also games you cannot lose.
Not trying hard enough. You most certainly CAN lose most of those games too.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Just as it is true that there are games that you cannot win so is the opposite. There are games that you cannot lose.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got way too drunk last night, I'm currently 1-7 in placements lol. Dear lord, I wonder how far I will bomb. I ended Plat 3 last season, I'm thinking...mid to low gold maybe? haha. My only win came from a fiddle jungle game.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
oh boy, that's gonna hurt! I believe placements can only get you Gold I at the absolute highest, so mid/low gold at best, maybe even silver I if you lose a few more, lol.

jarrettmp_sl

shitlord
Ended in silver I, went 7-3 in placements, placed in silver III

Ok.

Most of the people on my teams in placements had gold borders on loading screen

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
damn, went 1-3 to finish off placements, ending 5-5 overall, placed Silver IV after being gold all last season lol

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
7-3 in placements and ended gold 2. Game is rough.
tongue.png