Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just spent all day doing a few shrines, exploring more depths, doing a few quests. Haven't even made a dent in what is left to do and I'm apparently upto the final boss which I cannot find anywhere (don't spoil me!). Jesus Christ.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just spent all day doing a few shrines, exploring more depths, doing a few quests. Haven't even made a dent in what is left to do and I'm apparently upto the final boss which I cannot find anywhere (don't spoil me!). Jesus Christ.
Same. Finally ended up doing all the labyrinths.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
349511315_1265773470746212_3242221268519794777_n.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Still only found one of the skydive pieces, and one of the climbing pieces, world is gigantic, probably my favorite part about it. Though it does get a bit disorienting

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Still only found one of the skydive pieces, and one of the climbing pieces, world is gigantic, probably my favorite part about it. Though it does get a bit disorienting
If you've found one, you're well on your way to finding the rest of the set.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Likewise. The climbing tunic was like the first piece of armor I found.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I have played enough to say I fucking hate the underground map. Just a bunch of fucking nothing that you can’t see

• 1Solidarity

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the Depths has been kind of meh. Not a whole lot to do there and it's annoying to traverse.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah make a big wheeled thing to just tear through there. I like the depths but I mostly go there to farm mats and bombs.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah make a big wheeled thing to just tear through there. I like the depths but I mostly go there to farm mats and bombs.
I tried this approach but all the darkness usually ruins it. I spent some time making a monster truck, hopped on and smugly told my son this is how you get across here, only to run into a black cliff that flipped me over and crashed.

I then built a pretty nice flying machine with fans and a steering column and smugly told my son this is how you get across here. I flew about ten feet before clipping a black tree which careened me into a black cliff, flipped and dropped and almost died from the fall damage.

My son thought both attempts were pretty hilarious failures.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I tried this approach but all the darkness usually ruins it. I spent some time making a monster truck, hopped on and smugly told my son this is how you get across here, only to run into a black cliff that flipped me over and crashed.

I then built a pretty nice flying machine with fans and a steering column and smugly told my son this is how you get across here. I flew about ten feet before clipping a black tree which careened me into a black cliff, flipped and dropped and almost died from the fall damage.

My son thought both attempts were pretty hilarious failures.
Get the mining outfit it gives you glow.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Oh that’s cool I’d like to be able to identify what I just crashed and burned on.

You can also make a vehicle and then shoot a light seed onto the front like headlights if you don't have glowing clothes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You can also make a vehicle and then shoot a light seed onto the front like headlights if you don't have glowing clothes.
I forgot we have access to actual headlights too. Bunch of fucking geniuses up in here!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh FUCK, the final run up to Ganondorf is serious buisness. Made it though by running past most things and just doing the last bit throwing dragon scales to AoE it all down.

Got Ganondorf himself to phase 2 and turned off my Switch in sheer horror at what that is, I thought it was a scripted loss but apparently not.

Going to have to get the other half of the hearts, lv4 armour and a whole bunch of food before doing that again.

75 hours in and I have maybe 25 to go. Amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
The combat mechanics in this game continue to feel somewhat clunky. I voiced my concerns about this issue during my initial playtime and, to be frank, my experience hasn't substantially improved with further gameplay. I frequently encounter problems, such as unintentionally activating the zoom or squatting during high-intensity encounters. Additionally, the camera's panning speed is frustratingly slow. During battles with those constructs that zoom towards you, I struggle to pan around quickly enough to see what's going on. I increased the stick sensitivity but didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference.