Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Terial

Trakanon Raider
mine shipped, check the tracking
7e89b31324d3b499297bf2794260b5df.png

Still not shipped, I have no idea how it's going to be here tomorrow.
Order.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Amazon order just flipped to shipped.
I have a computer part I ordered yesterday get shipped from California arriving tomorrow. The only times Ive had the delivery not take place is when it never said "Shipped" in the first place, just an expected date. I think some shit just lines up perfectly.

But who the fk knows - my copy is supposed to arrive tomorrow at the same time, too.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The vouchers requiring Nintendo online is some scumfuckery

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denjoy

Molten Core Raider
Still not shipped, I have no idea how it's going to be here tomorrow.
You probably have a warehouse close as hell. It blows my mind sometimes when I'm browsing shit and it'll say "order now within 15 minutes and get it in 2 hours".
One time I ordered a SSD at 11pm and picked next day delivery and got it at 9am and I thought that was crazy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sucks that the switch isn’t portable and you can’t take it with you.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
You probably don’t have the proper license to travel with it anyways

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is far more engaging to me than the first one so far.

Like many have said the first is difficult to get into but once you do it's an awesome experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
For those wondering state of PC vs switch, video of 3583 Yuzu build (3584 was just put out an hour ago) with AutoHDR, FSR, 4k 60 fps. Runs very smooth and looks really, really good with upscaling. Game is running on a steam deck but drops often to 20 fps so still a few days away from stable 30 on there I think.

www.vimeo.com/826202320?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=196260347

I'm running at 30 fps on a 3080ti with AutoHDR, 3x rendering, bilinear AA but will switch to dynamic FPS and FSR AA when they fix the minor bugs with both. Link to dynamic FPS mod, runs under yuzu or ryujinx and lets you run at 60 fps and handle fps drops without an issue (unpatched game is locked to 30 fps).

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For those wondering state of PC vs switch, video of 3583 Yuzu build (3584 was just put out an hour ago) with AutoHDR, FSR, 4k 60 fps. Runs very smooth and looks really, really good with upscaling. Game is running on a steam deck but drops often to 20 fps so still a few days away from stable 30 on there I think.

www.vimeo.com/826202320?embedded=true&source=video_title&owner=196260347

I'm running at 30 fps on a 3080ti with AutoHDR, 3x rendering, bilinear AA but will switch to dynamic FPS and FSR AA when they fix the minor bugs with both. Link to dynamic FPS mod, runs under yuzu or ryujinx and lets you run at 60 fps and handle fps drops without an issue (unpatched game is locked to 30 fps).

Jesus, pausing it every 3 seconds to attach a new item to your bow looks annoying as fuck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
There are so many options already. I just finished the 2nd shrine, still need to do the third just to get abilities and just got Fuse.

The biggesst problem I have is these damn controls where X/Y/A/B are all reversed again. Good lord.

Having fun though between all the accidental cancels when I want to drop the branch out of my inventory.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users