Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man. All I’ve done is explore and do shrines and poke big monsters in the eye. I’m struggling to keep arrow and bomb supplies.
Funny you mention this, every time I play BotW I buy arrows every single time I come across a vendor with them, and still seem to always be running out. I don't quite get why, at least in BotW, with your ability to magically (?) create bombs, you can't create an arrow the same way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Arrows are in wooden crates like 100% of the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Arrows are in wooden crates like 100% of the time.
Yeah and you can break them with the arm and gravity very easily.

I'm swimming in materials in this game vs btow.

I guess since I actually finished the first game none of the survival shit bothers me at all, cooking is simple and so is the weapon fusing system.

I remember running out of shit all the time in the first game and that's not been a concern here.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a way to bulk create food that I’m missing? That’s the only annoying thing is I have to cook 1 by 1.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Is there a way to bulk create food that I’m missing? That’s the only annoying thing is I have to cook 1 by 1.
Well you can hit the recipes which will put all the shit in your hands but honestly I barely even need anywhere near what I make.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Agree that materials have been zero issue in this game. The two bis items bombs and muddle buds are both underground everywhere. I feel like weapons do break too easily without getting them +dura from the rock octs, but I always have a full inventory of decent ones so it's been irrelevant.

The only food/potions I make in abundance are hasty (+run speed), sundelion (grey heart removal) for the underground and the mighty banana (+attack) cause I have like hundreds of them.

I'm like 99% certain there are no durian in this game and hearty truffles aren't a good substitution.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Agree that materials have been zero issue in this game. The two bis items bombs and muddle buds are both underground everywhere. I feel like weapons do break too easily without getting them +dura from the rock octs, but I always have a full inventory of decent ones so it's been irrelevant.

The only food/potions I make in abundance are hasty (+run speed), sundelion (grey heart removal) for the underground and the mighty banana (+attack) cause I have like hundreds of them.

I'm like 99% certain there are no durian in this game and hearty truffles aren't a good substitution.
You need to use the pumpkins I believe.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
1684954074811.png

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I haven't had a chance to play this at length. But I tell you, every time I do sit down, I find myself quitting in rage within 30 minutes. The constant fumbling with the controls is driving me crazy. And to make matters worse Nintendo OK/Cancel button scheme is reversed from the Playstation. Garhh!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I haven't had a chance to play this at length. But I tell you, every time I do sit down, I find myself quitting in rage within 30 minutes. The constant fumbling with the controls is driving me crazy. And to make matters worse Nintendo OK/Cancel button scheme is reversed from the Playstation. Garhh!
I'm in the same boat. The amount of menu fiddling and controls is exhausting. I would play for an hour here and there and then go do something else. I just went ahead and did the master sword glitch and now I am actually getting more into it. The arrow fusing and moving stuff around still slows the game down a lot, but it's a lot less tedious now and I can actually enjoy exploring and just fighting shit without stopping combat to fart around in menus.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they really went overboard with the constant menu stuff. You have to go into your inventory to heal (mistake) and all kinds of crap. I guess I just got used to it.

• 2Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How a “hold” or “use” isn’t part of the quick menus is really stupid

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I find it strange how the game suddenly hit a difficulty spike for me for no apparent reason... I did the first three temples (Wind then Water then Fire) with no issues whatsoever even on the bosses, then I went to the desert area and did the Lightning Temple with 13 hearts and for some reason the temple boss kills me in one hit no matter what attacks touch me (the sand beam and just trampling me both one-shot me, the adds don't).

Seems a bit extreme. I eventually got it but even in the dephths some of the boss-like enemies take like 10-12 hearts away when they attack you. Same with Gleeoks on the surface.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
The more content you clear the harder things get afaik.

I have fully upgraded miners armor (80 Defense) and npcs like Gleeoks/Lynels barely even tickle.

I find it strange how the game suddenly hit a difficulty spike for me for no apparent reason... I did the first three temples (Wind then Water then Fire) with no issues whatsoever even on the bosses, then I went to the desert area and did the Lightning Temple with 13 hearts and for some reason the temple boss kills me in one hit no matter what attacks touch me (the sand beam and just trampling me both one-shot me, the adds don't).

Seems a bit extreme. I eventually got it but even in the dephths some of the boss-like enemies take like 10-12 hearts away when they attack you. Same with Gleeoks on the surface.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Have you found the great fairies yet and upgraded your armor?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Have you found the great fairies yet and upgraded your armor?

I found one fairy but didn't upgrade any armor yet, I just found it odd that the fourth temple would be one-shot but then the Hyrule Castle area boss only takes like 5 or 6 hearts away.

I found the Master Sword while I was trying to reach some sky islands to explore, didn't have any breadcrumbs to go get it and it just happened to.. go by randomly, so I'm not sure if I sequence-broke the game or something.

Half the time I'm wondering if I'm doing it the way it was intended or not but it's still working because the game lets you do almost anything, it's funny.

• 1Like