LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lego Rey made me realize that IRL Rey looks like she has a Lego head.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finished this. The new Ep 8 and 9 are definitely a lower level of design than the older ones, and a lot of key levels are missing like the Ep 6 Death Star run. At least it looks good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Finished this. The new Ep 8 and 9 are definitely a lower level of design than the older ones, and a lot of key levels are missing like the Ep 6 Death Star run. At least it looks good.

Never played the original - did you get to fire the torpedo into the exhaust port? I was a bit disappointed that all I was doing was going after towers and tie fighters... I had more control in this game back when I was 10 :p

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Never played the original - did you get to fire the torpedo into the exhaust port? I was a bit disappointed that all I was doing was going after towers and tie fighters... I had more control in this game back when I was 10 :p

You get to fire the torpedo in Ep 4 yeah, but not in Ep 6, no Death Star run in that one.

• 1Mother of God

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Don't downvote me m*******f*******er! These like points don't grow on trees.

But yes, it is a bummer. I'm not even totally sure Skywalker Saga is the definitive way to play 1-6. I'd probably suggest someone go with Lego Star Wars: Complete Collection for PS3 instead.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

What a fucking pussy run that was!

This might have been my most nostalgic arcade games all time, there was a sit down cabinet version and I was 10 year old Luke Skywalker incarnate.

Later I got the Coleco version and was able to "flip the score" several times in the same play session over several hours. Crazy that that was a thing and considered an accomplishment.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I actually got the Arcade 1-up version of the Star Wars arcade games and do not regret the purchase at all.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Ep 7-9 levels suck as bad as the movies. Maybe it's cuz they remind me how bad the movies were.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users