Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I never jerked off in proximity of any sibling but I can confirm you get to hear and see things better left untold when you live for months/years in military barracks.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I didn't know about the fantasizing thing until Astro mentioned it, that is kind of weird, like sociopathic or something. The bribery thing meh whatever, who knows what really happened or the context. But in general yeah if you fantasize about your sibling while stroking it next to them, you need some space at the very least.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm shattering your fragile realities bros, somewhere, sometime, someone you know jerked off in front of you or beside you, that shit happened. If you were Lena Dunham you could release a press release about how you now realize you were raped.
I like how you think jerking off around pre-teen family members is typical behaviour... Do you read Jezebel, bro?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can only imagine what she left out of her memoir.

By the way...who writes a memoir at 28? Especially a privileged white girl memoir.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like how you think jerking off around pre-teen family members is typical behaviour... Do you read Jezebel, bro?
Really, I'm kind of shocked that you guys are all stuck up about it. You aren't fucking them or involving them, I mean, when I was a kid there wasn't a lot of alone time. In the summer there was virtually none. Same goes for boot camp/barracks living.

Is it the pre-teen thing that gets you? I don't understand why it would. If she was two years older would it have been better?

iannis

Musty Nester
You learn how to do it very very quietly.

I'm glad I have a brother and not a sister. 13 year old me probably would have fucked her. I am a walking stereotype.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Wait, now masturbating in the same room as your sibling is rape? Holy SJW bullshit, bro.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Wait, now masturbating in the same room as your sibling is rape? Holy SJW bullshit, bro.
That's the joke, bro.

By the woman's own standards, she raped her sister.

Of course I don't believe she raped her sister. I do think it was sexually abusive, though.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We're getting off topic, bro. The point is that Lena Dunham is a disgusting cow and a terrible person, and the fact that she forced me to visualize her masturbating at all is sexual abuse.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
We're getting off topic, bro. The point is that Lena Dunham is a disgusting cow and a terrible person, and the fact that she forced me to visualize her masturbating at all is sexual abuse.
I can't stop thinking about her masturbating. Both barrels are shootin blanks. I need to get hydrated.

Szlia

Let me try to help:

rrr_img_81856.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was going to sit here and say wtf kind of roommates you all have for them to be jacking it in the barracks next to you but then I remember the guy who would fuck the nastiest whales imaginable right in front of me when I woke up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was going to sit here and say wtf kind of roommates you all have for them to be jacking it in the barracks next to you but then I remember the guy who would fuck the nastiest whales imaginable right in front of me when I woke up.
1z4x4c6.jpg

in-memory-of-american-heroes--source.jpg

6a00d8341bf7d953ef01a73df4e8df970d-320wi

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I just assumed there was an unspoken rule in the military about public masterbation....

I don't think her fiddling her bean with her sister nearby would be an issue if she hand not shared multiple examples of her sister already being a sexual object as well as being her property.