Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she was thinking about her sister's "muscley little body" up against her as she masturbated, which is weird as fuck. add in the kissing for bribes, vagina exploration and dressing her sister up as a biker gang sex property and there is reason to surmise that dunham is a sick fucker.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You seriously don't find it all disturbing to be masturbating in the same room as your sibling, in the same fucking bed? Even leaving out the huge age/maturity differences.
Now? Sure. When I was a kid? Probably not. I mean, just that alone, not that other shit people keep mentioning. Yeah fantasizing about your sister while jerking off in the same bed, that's pretty gross. Simply masturbating in the same space as your sibling isn't that weird especially for a hormonal kid.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Or jerked it in the shower out of the view his siblings.
Yeah, I grew up with 3 sisters. Learn to close a goddamn door. Seriously, are families normally masturbating next to each other like it's no big deal? Kinda fucking creepy..

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've never masturbated in the same room as anyone, what the fuck? Did you have a rancid semen sock under your pillow?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Now? Sure. When I was a kid? Probably not. I mean, just that alone, not that other shit people keep mentioning. Yeah fantasizing about your sister while jerking off in the same bed, that's pretty gross. Simply masturbating in the same space as your sibling isn't that weird especially for a hormonal kid.
chaos confirmed groomed.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was in the military, I have seen and heard dozens of fully grown men jerk off. I grew up with stepsisters, stepbrothers, a sister, untold legions of cousins, pretty sure everyone was doing whatever in front of whoever when they thought no one was paying attention or was asleep. You guys must have grown up in isolation or something. 13 year old me would have beat off next to Mother Theresa.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in the military, I have seen and heard dozens of fully grown men jerk off. I grew up with stepsisters, stepbrothers, a sister, untold legions of cousins, pretty sure everyone was doing whatever in front of whoever when they thought no one was paying attention or was asleep. You guys must have grown up in isolation or something. 13 year old me would have beat off next to Mother Theresa.
Yoink.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Equation military barracks culture to childhood would seem to be the first issue here.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I actually feel kind of rejected now. When I was in the Army I didn't get to see anyone wank it. Is it possible chaos is just that irresistible?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm shattering your fragile realities bros, somewhere, sometime, someone you know jerked off in front of you or beside you, that shit happened. If you were Lena Dunham you could release a press release about how you now realize you were raped.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Dude, I'm positive I've jerked it next to other guys, I was in the military after all. However, I surely didn't do it next to my brother while dreaming about him. I also sure didn't bribe him to make out with me.