Let's build some pools!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Finally finished this outdoor kitchen/patio cover/fireplace.
IMG_4242.jpg
IMG_4243.jpg
IMG_4244.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is that an outdoor dishwasher to keep the Mrs. working while enjoying the summer days?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Finally finished this outdoor kitchen/patio cover/fireplace.
View attachment 492551View attachment 492552View attachment 492553

That look like some really good work, and it really is beautiful. If I had one thing to nitpick at it would be the arch over the fireplace. It's too striped. I would have gone with either a dark mortar that matched the darker bricks so it is an uninterrupted accent, or gotten lighter stone.

Either way, I'm being mighty picky. Can you give us a rough approximation of what that cost start to finish? I can't remember if you did already.

Edit: also, where is the fridge?

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
That look like some really good work, and it really is beautiful. If I had one thing to nitpick at it would be the arch over the fireplace. It's too striped. I would have gone with either a dark mortar that matched the darker bricks so it is an uninterrupted accent, or gotten lighter stone.

Either way, I'm being mighty picky. Can you give us a rough approximation of what that cost start to finish? I can't remember if you did already.

Edit: also, where is the fridge?
Fridge is on the far left. It was in the $50's.
We don't do custom mortar colors. Grey or white, that's it.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Correction: grey, white, and buff which is slightly more tan than the white. It goes well with all the Leuders we do.

Also those bricks were done at the homeowners request to match the fireplace in their living room. Same brick, same mortar.

Homeowner supplied his own appliances so that fridge is whatever. I just made a hole for it and plugged it in.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As interest rates keep moving higher, are people still financing pools and backyard kitchen? Or is it more of a pay when it's complete thing now?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
As interest rates keep moving higher, are people still financing pools and backyard kitchen? Or is it more of a pay when it's complete thing now?
People are still financing. It slowed down quite a bit after the initial shock but now that people are getting used to the higher interest rates and realize they aren't coming back down any time soon things are picking back up. We had a pretty brutal summer this year in n. Texas so that helped too.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Another out of the ordinary job completed this week. Pavilion with a sunken kitchen, swim up bar, black travertine coping, black granite tops, turf, and a fire feature behind the spa.
IMG_4266.jpg
IMG_4265.jpg
IMG_4262.jpg
IMG_4264.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
So with the kitchen right there is everyone going to be eating all their food while in the pool? I love a swim up bar but I'm not sure i would want to feed my friends and family in the pool.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Just put a big InSinkErator in the drain and you can just throw your chicken wing bones right in the pool!

• 1Quality Calories

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe its to camouflage the fridge as a dishwasher so it scares away the Mrs. and you can keep all your drinks hidden

• 1Like