LETS GET MARRIED AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES THREAD

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
EDIT: 1-23-2015

TONIGHT. STEAM ID. Utnayan.

Requirements: BEER, VODKA, WHISKEY OR....

Any alcoholic beverage above 5.5%!

8PM CENTRAL

MINNESOOOOOOTA TIME!

Here is what happened last time

Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Games of Choice:

Worms Reloaded
Heroes of the Storm
DOTA 2
H1Z1
Speed Runners
Anything else hilarious.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm in. Apologies to whoever I played Dota with last night. I was so drunk I couldn't play TLoU so don't know why I thought Dota was a good idea.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Alcohol should always be nearby.

rrr_img_73203.jpg

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm in. Apologies to whoever I played Dota with last night. I was so drunk I couldn't play TLoU so don't know why I thought Dota was a good idea.
NICE! So my Grandma in law turns 91. My mom turns 75. TODAY. So... I will be at a nursing home eating cake, and then drinking beer at the bar playing Bingo with my mom! After that, I will BE HOME AT 7PM WITH PROVISIONS.

WOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sr4 coop, sonic racing and worms reloaded! Hots alpha and dota 2 are possible! We can use our EJ mumble I'll post connections when I get back from the bar! Miller time!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Heh right now drinking Sierra Nevada and playing SC2, as if I'm not bad enough...

Erie_sl

shitlord
I'm envious right now, haven't been able to play a game since destiny beta went offline.. a drunk with nothing to do but down the drinks, hrmm