LETS GET MARRIED AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES THREAD

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm sorry but Mtn Dew Gamer Fuel Alliance Edition > *

Sorry I missed this. I got drunk playing Munchkin, roasted smores in my back yard, had sex with my wife, and forgot all about it.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry but Mtn Dew Gamer Fuel Alliance Edition > *

Sorry I missed this. I got drunk playing Munchkin, roasted smores in my back yard, had sex with my wife, and forgot all about it.
My wife works nights at a hospital, so every other 3 weekends, I schedule gaming weekend around it. Next will probably be labor day weekend. Otherwise, aside from playing Munchkin, the next three weekends will be like yours!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Next time we just need to coordinate the games better. Sonic ended up fucking up, SR4 was a mess, they changed Quake Live so everyone was having to d/l a client. Worms was about the only one that just worked and was fun as shit with violating alliances and back stabbing.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
In anticipation of a long labor day weekend, we have another drunken gaming weekend. For those not going out of town, it is time on Friday!

Any game recommendations?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wish there were more Wii U owners. Mario Kart 8 would be a good candidate.

Vitality

HUSTLE
In anticipation of a long labor day weekend, we have another drunken gaming weekend. For those not going out of town, it is time on Friday!

Any game recommendations?
Path of exile hardcore, I'm going to Ice wall your ass into a pack of ultra zombies.

Also Civ 5 would be fun, slower paced, alliances. Take a drink every time you lose a troop.

No Mobas this time around, that shit was way too fast paced for you drunkards.

Also will stream the whole thing if we get in games that I own. For lol factor.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Civ 5 could be cool, I never really had a chance to play it as much as I did Civ 4. Gauntlet would be a perfect game if it were out.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Civ 5 could be cool, I never really had a chance to play it as much as I did Civ 4. Gauntlet would be a perfect game if it were out.
The best part about civ 5 is you can cram a ton of people into one game. I don't own a wii u or I'd be all over the mk 8, my GF would play too, she's a god at that game.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, I know for sure that Saturday during the day Loderunner and I have to finish Portal 2. Friday night is wide open, Sunday night is wide open. Saturday Night it looks like new plans to get a burger with my cousin. But at some point I will come back hammered so Saturday night will be on too. Either way, I do not see a reason why we cannot use the same mumble again.

ROCK ON.

MK8 sounds awesome when drinking. No voice chat though right?

Never played Civ 5 multiplayer and actually don't even remember how to playh it anymore, but that doesn't mean we can't.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Civ 5 is basically like risk, Turn based RTS with multiple win conditions. Can win without even fighting etc.

Multiplayer games typically take a few hours. I don't have the xpack. The original version should be fairly cheap.

It's on steam, so give it a look.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well, I know for sure that Saturday during the day Loderunner and I have to finish Portal 2. Friday night is wide open, Sunday night is wide open. Saturday Night it looks like new plans to get a burger with my cousin. But at some point I will come back hammered so Saturday night will be on too. Either way, I do not see a reason why we cannot use the same mumble again.

ROCK ON.

MK8 sounds awesome when drinking. No voice chat though right?

Never played Civ 5 multiplayer and actually don't even remember how to playh it anymore, but that doesn't mean we can't.
I think you can do voice chat if you make a private game. I'm not sure though. I've never tried it. My Wii U is next to my PC so worst case I can just use Vent.