LETS GET MARRIED AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES THREAD

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There are like 400,000 people on this forum but I'm stuck in Mumble with Utnayan and some drunk faggot, and Budos is cool.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is this only alcohol or do any illicit drugs that induce hilarity over TS and FRAPS count?

rrr_img_73254.gif

spronk

FPS noob
What up bros. Im working on Platinuming (lol that aint no word) KH 1.5

NY4QV74.jpg
what the fuck does mountain dew white out taste like, tooth paste?

i'm so old on saturday nite im so tired from BBQing and shit i am in bed fast asleep by 9pm

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I can't really describe the taste other than god tier
White Out is hardly "god tier"... It's OK at best... I'd think it's a slightly watered down Mtn Dew basic flavor with a little bit of a Fresca type grapefruity note added to try to describe it.

Really "feels" like Mtn Dew mixed with Fresca to me. It's OK but nothing too special - definitely has less of a syrupy feel to the liquid though which is a nice plus however.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
White Out is hardly "god tier"... It's OK at best... I'd think it's a slightly watered down Mtn Dew basic flavor with a little bit of a Fresca type grapefruity note added to try to describe it.

Really "feels" like Mtn Dew mixed with Fresca to me. It's OK but nothing too special - definitely has less of a syrupy feel to the liquid though which is a nice plus however.
White Out > Baja > Green > Livewire > Code Red > Everything else

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd agree with Baja and Livewire being up there... probably White Out behind with Regular and Code Red pulling in at the end of the pack. [For current flavors - some like Pitch Black/Black Out are towards the front of the list for me, still not tried Sangrita yet]

[I assume "Green" is Regular, right?]