Life extension- let’s play EQ1 and keep socking into 2100

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Ughh I would but I would get my dick cut off if she found out. She has an internet presence ( no it’s not pron) so it would be way way to doxx

I torpedoed a promising eq career for it lol

You gonna run SK on the new server? Not sure we've ever actually played at the same time outside of maybe a launch or two.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Be like this guy. You'll make it bro.

Just take red wine extract Resveratrol imo and alpha lipoic acid.
That guy is a delusional nut job and looks like a vampire cancer patient and is wasting 2 million a year to do it. He thinks the sun should be avoided at all costs which is absolute nonsense. The sun is literally one of the most powerful tools for health.

The problem with the sun is that people spend too much time in it without first acclimating their skin to it and putting sun block on. Most sun blocks are legit poison, like anything from banana boat or other mainstream brands. Only thing I ever use is argan oil. When it starts getting nice out ill go outside in the sun for like 10 or so minutes several times and slowly build up a tan. This way you can stay outside longer and longer and not only not damage your skin but reap the powerful benefits of the sun.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Laughter truly is the best medicine. That's why I frequent this forum!

25 dumb takes a day keeps the age degeneration away!

(I hit save and let out an audible giggle to myself - try it for yourself!)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1712516032984.png

Ah and now Bryan Jonhsons scam begins. 350$ a month for this garbage lol. The sad part is a shitload of people are going to buy it too.

• 1Like

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
View attachment 523536

Ah and now Bryan Jonhsons scam begins. 350$ a month for this garbage lol. The sad part is a shitload of people are going to buy it too.

Lol, olive oil is part of the package. What a joke. I read all the vitamins and supplements that stack gives. You can buy most of those supplements separate at a cheaper price. Thats so ridiculously overpriced. That guy is laughing all his way to the bank.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, he's just a different version of The Liver King
Yep although in Bryan's favor at least he's honest about the fact that he's on steroids. Which is probably the only good thing that can be said about the guy.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've always wondered whether not starting to drink alcohol until my mid 20s have contributed to my youthful appearance and vigor. My late teens early twenties were spent playing HL1 online, SWG then dominating vanilla wow. Then I discovered a social life in my mid 20s but by my 30s I was not going out as much and hitting the gym hard. I've been tracking calories for 10+ years.

I use face serum, anti wrinkle moisturiser with SPF and eye cream. I have a full head of hair with a few whites. Not so much recently but it was not uncommon for me to get asked for ID to buy energy drinks or alcohol. Very few people I meet guess that I am in my early 40s.

I make a conscious effort to control my facial expressions eg smiling, laughter, frowning, raising eyebrows to avoid contributing to wrinkles. Last night watching a Gentleman in Moscow, I was struck by the vertical ditch inbetween Ewan Mcgregors eyebrows. Of course, his face is the tool of his trade and he needs to be able to show emotion - but I do not. I would rather maintain a wrinkle free complexion.

I sleep on silk pillow cases, however, I wish I could train myself to sleep on my back to avoid pressure wrinkles from sleeping on my side.
The autistic/hodjing reaction was literally made for this post. Why can't I use it here??
Laughter truly is the best medicine. That's why I frequent this forum!

25 dumb takes a day keeps the age degeneration away!

(I hit save and let out an audible giggle to myself - try it for yourself!)
How can you laugh if you consciously control your facial expressions not to?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The autistic/hodjing reaction was literally made for this post.

I am not hodj, therefore you are wrong

How can you laugh if you consciously control your facial expressions not to?

because I have a daily laughter allowance and reading your post used up at least 3 of my daily total

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Physical in one week going to make them measure my biological age and telomere lengths will report back

I am taking 1000mg of nmn every day and I think it’s a good contributor why I have lost 45 pounds and people have said they don’t even recognize me if they have seen me in over a year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Physical in one week going to make them measure my biological age and telomere lengths will report back

I am taking 1000mg of nmn every day and I think it’s a good contributor why I have lost 45 pounds and people have said they don’t even recognize me if they have seen me in over a year.

I just started up on NMN again after the prices jumped and availability dropped. Doing 500mg of powder sublingual per day.

but since then I’m doing a lot better at regular exercise and a decent improvement on sleep.

sleep is the one I have the hardest time with, and it totally guts my self control for snacking all day. I’ve made pretty solid improvements so far this year but every few weeks will stay up til 2 playing games and fuck the rest of the week.
About 2 years ago I steadily worked my way into intermittent fasting, at my low had dropped 25 lbs. I’ve gained some back, but am definitely in better shape overall.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
  1. Don't drink or smoke in order to help prevent cell and organ failure.
  2. Take probiotic pills to keep your gut biome in good order. Yeasts and mold can build up in your intestine from alcohol and processed breaded foods, overwhelming your immune system, which can also make you feel sick or like shit.
  3. Drink Rooibos tea (caffeine free, powerful antioxidants, helps digestion).
  4. Take EGCG (Green tea extract) for anti-cancer properties.
  5. Minimize caffeine as it causes your body to release stress hormones and that can age you and cause you to retain more fat from cortisol.
  6. Run or jog for 5 minutes a week to keep your cardiovascular system in a minimum healthy state. Quick stress relief too.
  7. Weighted hip thrusts and kettlebell deadlifts to keep your core, glutes, hips, and hams strong, especially if you sit down all day. More power for the plower.
I do all of these, and more.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I would never do 2,3 and 4 daily. Either take the whole damn green tea, or don't.
That's a kind of retarded 'hack' which there is no proof it's better than just green tea, which is known to be great.

Trying to avoid a bit of theine and ending up taking a supplement which can be harmful..

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I would never do 2,3 and 4 daily. Either take the whole damn green tea, or don't.
That's a kind of retarded 'hack' which there is no proof it's better than just green tea, which is known to be great.

Trying to avoid a bit of theine and ending up taking a supplement which can be harmful..

If you don't want to drink green tea because of its caffeine content, then taking the EGCG extract is a good alternative to it.

As for the Rooibos tea and Probiotics, no one is holding a gun to your head :)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hello fellow late 30 year olds and 40 year olds. I see father time is also fucking you over.

I've been curious about this topic for a bit but haven't thoroughly researched it yet. Like most of you I want to create a good checklist of de-aging. Recently I've been:
  1. Eating whole foods I create myself (Wife and I did The Whole30® Program - The Whole30® Program last year and it was fun. Biggest revelation is learning how to speedrun meal prepping because we spent so much damn time cooking everything and got tired of it after ~30 days)
  2. Exercising regularly, with very brief and not intense workouts that we can maintain instead of going hardcore and giving it up in a few months. I mostly do barbell workouts (bench, squad, deadlift, overheadpress, bent over rows etc) along with pullups with different accessory workouts. Super basic stuff.
  3. Face cream, this is pretty economical source of hyaluronic acid and retinol
    Code:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B9Q2Y3MB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  4. Being very disciplined about sunscreen usage
  5. I don't take any supplements, maybe I should but anytime I start taking multivitamins all that changes is the color of my urine. the only supplement I've ever taken where I've noticed a difference is creatine. I don't know if that means anything and I should be taking them, but I don't.

I love that weird vampire guy and am glad he exists. Would be interesting to harvest low effort ideas he has but everything about him screams scam.

Last edited:

Gurgeh

I meant 3,4 and 5 sorry
Well even 2, it depends on what you mean by probiotic, if it's fermented food sure, a supplement, why? Supplement can be nice here and there, but taking a dozens pills daily, I doubt it's going to do anywhere near as good as adapting your food.

It's quite documented that absorption of nutriments depends on how it's packed, and whenever it's tested, it's absorbed better in actual food vs supplement and the risks of overdose are usually non-existant unlike in supplements.

Get what you need from actual whole food, that should be the rule of thumb.

You're probably hurting yourself more with ecgc that can cause liver failure than with the theine in tea, which has 0 chance of causing liver damage.

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I meant 3,4 and 5 sorry
Well even 2, it depends on what you mean by probiotic, if it's fermented food sure, a supplement, why? Supplement can be nice here and there, but taking a dozens pills daily, I doubt it's going to do anywhere near as good as adapting your food.

Probiotics in pill form, and I never said you need to do any of what I listed daily.

As for caffeine, it makes your body release stress hormones and also induces anxiety. If you prefer caffeine, then just ignore it.

As for EGCGs, consuming an excessive amount, whether through Green Tea or supplement form, can be toxic. And so are a lot of other things when you take more than you need.

Last edited:

Gurgeh

Probiotics in pill form, and I never said you need to do any of what I listed daily.

As for caffeine, it makes your body release stress hormones and also induces anxiety. If you prefer caffeine, then just ignore it.

As for EGCGs, consuming an excessive amount, whether through Green Tea or supplement form, can be toxic. And so are a lot of other things when you take more than you need.
Taking a pill of caffeine will increase your cortisol level. Green tea is a proven adaptogen, lowering cortisol level. It's precisely what I'm talking about, by trying to pick and choose nutriments from whole food you usually end up in a bad place.

Caffeine is bad, ecgc is bad. But packed in tea, they protect both your liver and adrenals.

Supplements have their place, but not as something you do 365 days a year.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Taking a pill of caffeine will increase your cortisol level. Green tea is a proven adaptogen, lowering cortisol level. It's precisely what I'm talking about, by trying to pick and choose nutriments from whole food you usually end up in a bad place.

Caffeine is bad, ecgc is bad. But packed in tea, they protect both your liver and adrenals.

Supplements have their place, but not as something you do 365 days a year.

EGCG is a major component of Green Tea. It's shown to reduce inflammation, protect against heart disease, and lower the risk of certain cancers. If you take too much, it can damage your liver, no different than drinking excess amounts of Green Tea (which contains EGCG), or a lot of other things if taken in excess. Taking EGCG in supplement form also removes the concerns of cortisol because it doesn't contain caffeine.

And again, I never said you need to do any of this daily.

Last edited: