Life is shit, change my mind.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I wanted to post this directly on the rickshaw... was unable...
Share your thoughts (besides it belonging in the the rickshaw... obviously)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
wanted to post this directly on the rickshaw... was unable...

Life is awesome otherwise you would've killed yourself.

p9161_p_v10_aa.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes life is poop but then you make poop flavored lemonade and its not all that bad at all.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Life is what you make it. Sometimes you gotta take a turd and make it into a turd sandwich.

• 1Quality Calories

Haus

<Silver Donator>
You're right, life is in fact shit. The world is out to kill you from the moment you're born. Any happiness you find or experience is because either you made effort to craft a less shitty world for yourself, or someone else did.

This doesn't change a single thing about your life, by the way. Thinking it does is just you perpetuating a self defined pity party.

This is where the greatness of Al Swearengin comes in...

"The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man… and give some back."

"In life you have to do a lot of things you don’t fucking want to do. Many times, that’s what the fuck life is… one vile fucking task after another."

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
You're right, life is in fact shit. The world is out to kill you from the moment you're born. Any happiness you find or experience is because either you made effort to craft a less shitty world for yourself, or someone else did.

This doesn't change a single thing about your life, by the way. Thinking it does is just you perpetuating a self defined pity party.

"The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man… and give some back."

"In life you have to do a lot of things you don’t fucking want to do. Many times, that’s what the fuck life is… one vile fucking task after another."

no_fate_2.jpg

There is no fate but what we make for ourselves

D_0T3MDXoAEI4SK.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You get to be Eeyore for today.

too good to be true disney GIF

• 1Solidarity

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your life probably does suck. Please take comfort knowing plenty of people are out there living great lives and using yours as a reference point of how much worse it could be

• 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You should read Marcus Aurelius, Seneca , and Epictetus. They have a lot of thoughts on this topic

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Read Buddha and take comfort in knowing everything is temporary.

“Patience is the best prayer.” – Buddha

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

Sometimes I do what I want to; the rest of the time, I do what I have to.