Votes: 39 88.6%
  • Cancel

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Don't know

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you knew beforehand your life would turn out like this, would you have clicked OK or Cancel to being born?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I picked OK.

Depending on the person I kind of respect someone who would pick Cancel, but chooses to live a productive life. I'm pretty happy overall but it wouldn't take a few acts fundamentally outside my control to contemplate that it all wasn't worth it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I stick my finger in your butts for a living. Hell yeah I'd click OK.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

pwe

I stick my finger in your butts for a living. Hell yeah I'd click OK.
1690258835130.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I figure if they had told me...

You're going to have a good childhood, but you'll get picked on some. You're going to have a blast in high school (but you'll be one of the nerds that isn't ever super popular), be the center of a social circle throughout your 20's, then marry a woman who makes really great mashed potatoes in your 30's... Your biggest heartbreak you won't see coming is that you're really going to want to have kids, and you and the mashed potato woman won't be able to have any.

I don't see how I turn that down. Dice could have rolled a hell of a lot worse for me.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I figure if they had told me...

You're going to have a good childhood, but you'll get picked on some. You're going to have a blast in high school (but you'll be one of the nerds that isn't ever super popular), be the center of a social circle throughout your 20's, then marry a woman who makes really great mashed potatoes in your 30's... Your biggest heartbreak you won't see coming is that you're really going to want to have kids, and you and the mashed potato woman won't be able to have any.

I don't see how I turn that down. Dice could have rolled a hell of a lot worse for me.

I can't see mashed potatoes being worth my girls.

I'd eat terrible mashed potatoes the rest of my life for them. All lumpy and shit.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone posting here should be able to imagine a range of possible outcomes with some rough estimate of the probabilities, and we all rolled pretty fucking well. That's not to say life doesn't shit all over us sometimes, but a pretty fucking large % of everyone who's ever lived would extatically trade their roll with a random poster here. If you find yourself doubting this, find something you enjoy and do the fuck out of it. If you can't possibly find the tiniest bit of joy in anything, do something that will help someone else. Even when shit gets really dark, there's always something that's worth doing. All our rolls were worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I can't see mashed potatoes being worth my girls.

I'd eat terrible mashed potatoes the rest of my life for them. All lumpy and shit.
Yeah, but the hypothetical isn't about getting a "do over", it's about if you'd chose to be born or not.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, but the hypothetical isn't about getting a "do over", it's about if you'd chose to be born or not.
He stipulated pre-knowledge of things, so that would be a do over to some degree. I know lots of changes I would make if I knew how things were going to end up.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Oh, right. Forgot it was a nonsense question.

What's the alternative to being born again? I forget.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Eh? I don't recall the Bible has much if anything to say on the question of whether souls even exist prior to conception, let alone any details about that existence.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Born a white male in the US of A, just prior to the decline of humanity? I could do a hell of a lot worse.

1690416007652.png

pwe

Oh, right. Forgot it was a nonsense question.

What's the alternative to being born again? I forget.
If you were not born you don't exist. Like, at all. Just as the countles others that were never born. You were a potential, but it didn't happen. It's not a literal question.

Last edited:

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Hell yeah OK! and if reincarnation’s a thing I’ll re-up on the current Caucasian vagina-haver load out too