Limitless

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i agree, fun entertaining show with a decent storyline- i'm expecting brian and rebecca to hook up eventually they have good chemistry.

love the silly stuff, like last night flashing the warning on the screen etc, the arm puns. didn't expect the murderer to be who it was for the most part.

didn't like
how his dad took the news and tried to set up the lawsuit stuff but it resolved itself ok for the most part. i semi-expected sands to show up during the whole lawsuit/dad bit

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wasn't a big fan of the latest episode. It didn't have the "cool" feeling that some of the previous ones did. Maybe it's the father. He comes off as a real cunt.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wasn't a big fan of the latest episode. It didn't have the "cool" feeling that some of the previous ones did. Maybe it's the father. He comes off as a real cunt.
Well if your son is being involved in an uncontrolled human guinea pig study of a mystery drug that apparently can have fatal side effects I think he has every right to be as cunty as he wishes on this matter.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Interesting episode. Different, good, but different then most of the recent ones. Little more serious, which is fine when they execute it well, and gives a wider range to the show.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It was a good episode for sure. Seeing how temptation gets the best of everyone is sobering, but seeing how Finch operates to be expected. He is a rock star ^2 when he is on NZT. Even knowing the consequences of OD it would be very hard to not want to try it at least once.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah its different week to week and not sure what show I am getting into. Maybe I need to rewatch episode 10 again, I cant remember much about it beside it feeling like your typical CSI show

I wish they would have went with a better female lead, Jennifer Carpenter sucked on Dexter and she isnt good on this. At some point they will probably try to make her and Finch an item

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hope not, he needs to be knocking the bottom out of the boss's daughter.

I love this show, and the fact that it changes every episode just adds to how awesome it is. I was dying with the giant baby head in the car.

Homsar

The main actor really seems like someone that could blow up and turn into a star. Now I want to watch American sniper and see what kind of character he plays, oddly enough Pratt was in Zero Dark Thirty and blue up a year or two later

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
The main actor really seems like someone that could blow up and turn into a star. Now I want to watch American sniper and see what kind of character he plays, oddly enough Pratt was in Zero Dark Thirty and blue up a year or two later
He was in that 'Greek' TV show also (the Mrs. Watched it, so I was forced to endure). He did a pretty good job in it for what the show was worth) went like 6 seasons).

faille

Molten Core Raider
Good to see Bradley back with more substantial screen time.
No doubt his storyline will be spaced out between the monster of the week stuff

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'll watch this episode over my lunch break. I've been waiting for it, though. Limitless is my pick of the year as far as new shows go.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Came back on this week. Surprised at how much Cooper is in this. I'm enjoying the show a good deal.

Which of course means it'll be canceled.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I think you're referring to last week. It was on January 5th and next on the 19th. The only thing I dislike about this show is how they're staggering episodes since the holidays (Thanks Giving) started.

Episode 10 - November 24th
Episode 11 - December 15th
Episode 12 - January 5th
Episode 13 - January 19th.

Homsar

Dickheads, saw this thread was bumped and went looking for a new episode