Limitless

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Headquarters!

lol yeah, this show is a lot of fun. I'm glad they went the dramedy route instead of another boring super serious "cop drama with a twist" like Blindspot, Minority Report, etc.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is very very similar to psych, if you never watched that show its worth a look.

Did episodes based on everything from 80's like police academy ect. Goofy as hell
Lol at 1:17

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this latest episode. Things are definitely "really easy" for him to figure out, but that doesn't take away from the show at all. A+, will watch again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Has Astrocreep weighed in on this show yet? Need his review before deciding.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That was my favorite episode so far - the ending reminded me of 22 jump street's ending credits.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I really enjoy this show, and look forward to it every week. It helps that it airs early on the east coast and I get it by 5pm also, but I'd watch it religiously anyway.

Mike being at a Hedonism-type resort while Ike was in the arctic circle was pretty funny, as was the "How do I look sad?" guy. Did anyone else notice that Ike called him Mike? I always wonder if that is just us seeing it through Brian's eyes, or if they have taken to calling each other that too.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is a pretty big shocker, the premise sounded terrible for tv and the comercials made it look serious. Props to the creators ect, its already set up to have fun with anything

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, this is definitely one of the top new shows imo. The start with him asking Naz over and over was priceless

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The sillier this show is, the better it is. Hopefully they realize that and keep the silliness.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
as long as it does not go too over the top i do not mind the sillyness and that ending with the tshirts and movie clip stuff was hilarious.

i like that the show is more a dramedy than drama. loved the Headquarter! bit and at the end with the stuck up partner guy sticking a stickynote with the ! was imo showing that he came around. the seeing color bit was awesome...

and i liked how he came out to his dad. though imo he should have written it all down instead of telling, then burnt the papers to make sure that the senator/pres candidate does not find out he told his dad.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well shit, I had zero hope for this show and was a huge fan of the movie...I guess I'll have to start watching it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No astro opinion on the show? Why, then.. the possibilities could be Limitless!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Brian is the new Castle. The guy is just enjoying what he's doing and having silly fun doing his job.
smile.png

And that goes for the entire show, Castle used to be the show I found the most fun to watch, not the best...just the one I found to be the most fun entertainment...but it lost that in the last few seasons, especially this one.

Limitless has totally fill that gap, this show is just pure fun.
smile.png