Limitless

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What pisses me off is CBS knows this is a good show, otherwise they would just cancel it instead of shopping it around to other networks. If it's good, just keep fucking making it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Show actually got very good by the end - surprised it was cancelled - fuck me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Man, what a shitty way to start the day
frown.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sorry for the bump. There isn't any news about the show coming back for a second season (just yet). But now that it's out of contract with CBS and it's playing on Netflix, PLEASE have your netflix account watch an episode or two every night while you're sleeping. You damn well better believe that Netflix is watching the usage on this show and they could easily renew it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sorry for the bump. There isn't any news about the show coming back for a second season (just yet). But now that it's out of contract with CBS and it's playing on Netflix, PLEASE have your netflix account watch an episode or two every night while you're sleeping. You damn well better believe that Netflix is watching the usage on this show and they could easily renew it.
I watched every episode over the course of a week, I can't recommend doing that. The focus on him taking the pill/exposition about what happens when he does each episode got annoying as fuck. Aside from that great show.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I watched every episode over the course of a week, I can't recommend doing that. The focus on him taking the pill/exposition about what happens when he does each episode got annoying as fuck. Aside from that great show.
I saw an article recently as to why Netflix didn't pick it up, and it is purely business. The short of it, they would not get the right to distribute it in many territories because of existing licensing deals already in place for the show for future seasons.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
That article seems like it was written by someone who wrote fanfiction about what they want season two to be.

I liked Brian too. What that article made season two out to be sounds like shit.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brian made the show. I'm not interested in the least if Jake McDorman isn't involved.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, the article looks pretty dubious and more about selling some weird drug. Can't find any other sources with anything evenly remotely connected to what they're claiming.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If Brian is out, I'm out. He was a fantastic character, and why the show was so great.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user