Liquors & Cocktails

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Probably my favorite drink. Mixer was In Lou of grenadine but I used fresh passion fruit juice as my mix. It tastes on par with Pat O’s.
67A4E46F-CA09-47FF-A6F1-6A80A5B0CE37.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's a special diabetic super power to be able to slam sugary drinks like that all night to get sloshed. Way too sweet for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Straight liquor is also a great drink to get sloshed. And much easier to prepare.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Straight liquor is also a great drink to get sloshed. And much easier to prepare.
Do you got the beetus or something?

back story time

I had my first hurricane after going to the sugar bowl and watching Tim Tebow rape your bearcats. Partied hard with Gator and Cincy fans and had a blast.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This is the only hurricane I'll accept

2186.jpg

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Do you got the beetus or something?

back story time

I had my first hurricane after going to the sugar bowl and watching Tim Tebow rape your bearcats. Partied hard with Gator and Cincy fans and had a blast.

God that was a terrible game. Fuck Brian Kelly. I hope ND continues to have disappointing seasons for years to come.

I just like the taste of high quality liquor. Gimme a neat glass of Lagavulin over a sugar booze drink anyday.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God that was a terrible game. Fuck Brian Kelly. I hope ND continues to have disappointing seasons for years to come.

I just like the taste of high quality liquor. Gimme a neat glass of Lagavulin over a sugar booze drink anyday.
giphy.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Because Lagavulin is disgusting. Id rather piss on 80 bucks than drink it.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you drink Vodka, you should really try Wheatly. It's cheaper than Tito's, and it's all you can ask for in a Vodka. Extremely smooth and clean. I think if people realized how good it was they would be drinking the shit out of it. It's made by the Buffalo Trace distillery

Picked up a fifth on this weeks booze run. It’s the same price as Tito’s here, but the bottle is cool. I’ll report back after a few nights of drinking.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Buddy helped me do some home repairs and move and I'm looking to pay off my bro-debt. He's a jack daniels man and his favorite regular drink is gentleman jack.

What's a good option that has similar drink characteristics for a step up from this in the ~100$ range?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Buddy helped me do some home repairs and move and I'm looking to pay off my bro-debt. He's a jack daniels man and his favorite regular drink is gentleman jack.

What's a good option that has similar drink characteristics for a step up from this in the ~100$ range?
Off the top of my head I can't think of anything too similar to Gentleman Jack. Does he just like it because it's smoother or is it a flavor profile thing? You could probably find some other things with a similar profile.

My recommendations would be either Bardstown Bourbon Company's Discovery Series (similar mash bill, Maple, Pear, Cinnamon flavors instead of Vanilla, Caramel, Oak), or Rabbit Hole Cavehill (or Boxergrail if he likes Rye, that shit is like crack). These are both bourbons

Really though in my experience their isn't much on the high end for Tennessee Whisky. The main difference from "Bourbon" is that it's run through a charcoal filter which theoretically makes it a little smoother and changes the flavor profile some. Jack Daniels does do some limited run higher end stuff, you'd have to look for it. I'm not sure how much of it is available at all outside the distillery.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe just get him 2 bottles of Gentleman Jack. If you buy him a $100 bottle of single malt scotch he probably won't even like it.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
D8B980F7-CBCB-4B64-8280-3D2AEB39EE7F.jpeg

I’ll get more fancy later with bacon and pickled asparagus but for now this is a god send. Best Bloody Mary mix I have ever tried. Now time to farm with Chanur Chanur

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users