Loki

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Stop it. That kind of thinking is what enables this bullshit.

There's a big difference between modern liberal mental illness (gender fluid), and the ability to shapeshift. Unless the mythology specifically states that Loki was a progressive faggot and changed shape depending on how he "felt" that day, it can only be assumed he was a Male God who could shift into other shapes to cause shenanigans. Like giving birth to horses and dogs and whatever the fuck else.

Fucking stop enabling these goddamn faggot parasites.
Loki liked being a lady so much he turned into a mare, got fucked by a giant horse cock, and gave birth to Sleipnir.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I was definitely all about the far left identity politics and not just about wanting to type out speciesfluid. You got me.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Loki (Old Norse: [ˈloki], Modern Icelandic: [ˈlɔːcɪ], often Anglicized as /ˈloʊki/) is a god in Norse mythology. ... Loki, in the form of a mare, was impregnated by the stallion Svaðilfari and gave birth to the eight-legged horse Sleipnir.

Dude (Dudette) takes horse dick and gets pregnant, so yeah hes been gender fluid for thousands of years

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Loki liked being a lady so much he turned into a mare, got fucked by a giant horse cock, and gave birth to Sleipnir.
Huh? The Gods literally threatened to kill him if he didn't distract the horse somehow from helping the builder. Loki only meant to distract it by being a mare. The story heavily intimates he was raped while trying to lead the horse away.

At no point is there anything about enjoyment in there.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
what if loki changes to a girl and immediately wants to kill himself

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
it's simply not very likely, only about a 41% chance of that happening.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The idea of Loki turning into a mare and being raped by a horse sounds fucking hilarious to me.

This probably makes me a bad person. :)

• 3Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It wasn't so much rape as things escalating way too quickly and he couldn't stop it without revealing his ruse and blowing the whole plan. But he stayed a pregnant horse way longer than necessary. Is that furry or some other cursed thing?

The story doesn't say what happened to the giants horse or detail the sexual congress of horses. In it Loki is ordered to fuck up the giants work, which they determine his horse is doing most of, and to do so he turns into a mare in heat and runs through fields with the giants horse for days. Sounds like true love to me.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why does Disney always feel the need to spike the football? why do they have to say dumb shit like Loki is gender fluid and Lando is pansexual? why does that need to be said? why is that a focus for a supposedly good story which is the whole point of having movies?

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
why does Disney always feel the need to spike the football? why do they have to say dumb shit like Loki is gender fluid and Lando is pansexual? why does that need to be said? why is that a focus for a supposedly good story which is the whole point of having movies?

stonetoss.meme "Good story?"

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
If Loki doesn't have a throbbin 8 incher and fuck hot chicks all the time I refuse to watch this lib propaganda!

• 2Worf
  • 1GreNeg

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
He also gave birth to fenir as well he got pregnant a fair bit.

Oh and I forgot also gave birth to the fucking world serpent. Loki was always everything fluid race/gender/species.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
He also gave birth to fenir as well he got pregnant a fair bit.

Oh and I forgot also gave birth to the fucking world serpent. Loki was always everything fluid race/gender/species.
Nah; if I remember right, Loki was the father of Hel, Fenrir, and Jormangandr (the world serpent), but the mother of only Sleipnir (Odin's eight-legged horse).

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, his giant wife. Or "partner", w/e. For that matter you'd think Thor could be genderfluid as well, considering Loki managed to convince him that he's pregnant.

• 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Good first episode, going to be a fun series.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm in. Although they could go in any number of directions obviously so who the fuck knows, but promising first episode. Owen Wilson is great casting.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Well, ancient myths like Norse (male) gods turning into female horses to get impregnated have been around for thousands of years (in plenty of cultures) in no small part because actual Norse fantasised about shit like that in the first place too.

All those little triggered little pansies in their fake outrage as this being allegedly a modern or political thing are hilarious. It's just humans making characters that reflect humanity. Sometimes it's a womanising mythology figure (or Connery-Area James Bond), Sometimes it's a genderfluid mythology-figure (or movie character). Has been that way since humans existed.