Loki

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they werent hyping Kang as much as they should. this looks ok. the plot seems a tad weak. i guess thats also why Data from Goonies was trending on X today.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
they werent hyping Kang as much as they should. this looks ok. the plot seems a tad weak. i guess thats also why Data from Goonies was trending on X today.
Maybe its blatant racism, or I just think "We Wuz Kangz" when I see him and know his name. But what I grew up with, what was in my mind from the comics, cartoons, etc. just doesnt fit how Johnathan Majors acts out the character. No matter what time line he presents, he always exudes some type of 50 cent vibe and that in turn ruins the whole thing. Sam Jackson's Nick Fury persona, outside of the obvious race change, is pretty similar to what I expected. Hell, I like Jackson in that role better. But Majors trying to look like a Nerd Scientist? Get the fuck out.

Anyways, sorry about the rant. I just hate how that turned out. I enjoyed Loki season 1 and Im sure Ill enjoy Loki season 2. I would say that good actors can carry a really dead weight storyline, but I enjoy all the nerd talk about time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So, is this the last we see of Majors before he's airbrushed out the MCU?
probably not? i think his case was dropped so there's no legal charges against him. if he was a white dude, then yeah he'd probably already been gone. but in clown world you ESPECIALLY can't erase a minority for no actual reason.

Fadaar

That guy
probably not? i think his case was dropped so there's no legal charges against him. if he was a white dude, then yeah he'd probably already been gone. but in clown world you ESPECIALLY can't erase a minority for no actual reason.

tell that to the Roger Goodell

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
is secret invasion good or dog shit? see around social media its garbage but dunno if thats because its real garbage (almost everything phase 4) or isn't woke enough

j00t

is secret invasion good or dog shit? see around social media its garbage but dunno if thats because its real garbage (almost everything phase 4) or isn't woke enough
it's garbage. it's one of the rare moments where both sides of the aisle hate something. maybe they hate it for different reasons but they can agree that it's trash

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

j00t

haha September. maybe it will get tossed.
lol. how can you even say that as a prosecutor? if you aren't ready to prosecute, then you don't go to court.

also, i was looking things up and i misread the article. there was a strangulation charge that was dropped, i thought the whole thing was dropped

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought the whole thing had been dropped, too. Regardless, not my circus, not my monkeys.
nah, one of Majors's lawyers said a bunch of bullshit that it was going to be, meanwhile the case has been chugging along til the girlfriend mysteriously skipped the country and so now they are trying to get her back to testify. if they cant get her back, then this will likely get dropped. police testimony and other alleged victims of his beatings coming forward must not be enough to make a strong case. honestly, i think his career is done or at the least severely tainted for a while.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not getting my hopes up lol. I have hated everything Disney for a while, I did love GoTG 3 a ton. Putting it back on, I know it's hated