Loki

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I suppose I should give Wandavision another try. and watch Hawkeye.

Do I need to watch Black Widow to give a shit about Belova showing back up?
I don't think you need to watch Black Widow, but I think Black Widow is an okay watch

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do I need to watch Black Widow to give a shit about Belova showing back up?

Good question. I think she's delightful all on her own. But she might be too much without the black widow background. Her appearance here sort of assumes the viewer knows who she is. Like when betty white would show up in movies in the past few years. Your reaction was "Fuck yeah, Betty White!" and you were primed for her comedic timing. Same thing with Belova.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
binged this today on a recommendation. was pretty solid. Richard E Grant as "classic" Loki was fantastic. the whole planet destruction and the "void" scenes were incredible. wasnt a fan of last episode, but it did have some decent explanation of whats going on to tie everything together. so it was serviceable.
the whole thing had a heavy Douglas Adams feel to it. i really miss that guy, he was basically the father of all this modern scifi. he never got his due. sad times.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just finished this. Last episode was interesting, thought they set up Kang really well. The statue at the end was a great cliffhanger. Also the music in the last episode was incredibly fuckin' creepy all around, especially the end credits music (which I think was different from the others, but unsure cause it's the first time I heard it since Ep 1).

So does Phase 4 end when Kang shows up and Phase 5 is gonna involve Kang more regularly instead of saving him for the big mash-up (if there's even gonna be one)?

Interested to see if Kang is a blue-skinned android or a normal-looking character. What are the odds that he's gonna brutally kill Ant-Man as his introduction to the series?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

July 2021...Bitcoin was in the shitter then, which might be what the guy is referring to. He probably sold on the down.

Then a few months later it rebounded to new record levels.

His mistake wasn't listening to Elon, his mistake was bailing on listening.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It's hard to get excited for this seeing as every movie and series Marvel has vomited out since this one has been utter trash.

It reeks of low effort. I feel bad for the guy who plays Loki who probably is just phoning it in at this point. He probably had to sign a multi picture + TV series deal just to get his foot into MCU and now he's stuck cranking out these turds while everyone else worth watching peaced out with Endgame.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Loki was great, even on the rewatch. No hesitation at all about season 2.

Hate girl Loki's new haircut but I guess you gotta expect some haircut shenanigans in multiverse stories.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It reeks of low effort. I feel bad for the guy who plays Loki who probably is just phoning it in at this point. He probably had to sign a multi picture + TV series deal just to get his foot into MCU and now he's stuck cranking out these turds while everyone else worth watching peaced out with Endgame.
I don't watch much movies or TV anymore, but that guy has been in some pretty good good indie productions worth checking out.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tom Hiddleston is an A list actor who can actually perform and probably doesn't get enough credit behind RDJ on why the original run to endgame was so good.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Besides Hawkeye, Loki has been the only other good thing from the MCU post Endgame. Looking forward to this.

• 1Like