*looks at forum nerds*
Nah. Not worth the effort.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Charlie dives into episode 1.

I think he is spot on and the “gender fluid” Loki thing is just a hint that the other main Loki in the show will be the alternate universe/timeline female Loki. They go out of their way to hide the identity, even after they tell you who it is

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This was the best first episode of the marvel shows.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I think he is spot on and the “gender fluid” Loki thing is just a hint that the other main Loki in the show will be the alternate universe/timeline female Loki. They go out of their way to hide the identity, even after they tell you who it is

You are right and that is almost 100% what is going to happen; however, if that is the twist then it is already against their established cannon unless Loki is walking around as a female expressly to avoid detection. Well, unless this Loki is from a different multiverse altogether; except they already said they are chasing a variant.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Imagine being so stupid as to label a god who can change sexes so thoroughly that he (she/it/whogivesafuckitsagod) can be pregnant and give birth some retarded fucking meaningless term like "gender fluid". The only thing more stupid is the people who defend it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got burned so hard the last 2 shows. gonna wait a few weeks to see if this is still worth tuning in when everyone realizes Tom Hiddleston is no longer on the show.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Great 1st episode, better than any episode of either of the other 2 marvel shows

My prediction
Loki follows 1 timeline since becoming a variant and finds he's chasing his former self, becomes the villain he's burdened to be. I can see him effectively being Kang, so we get a Kang level bad guy while keeping a great character and actor

Cybsled

My theory

The Loki they are chasing has knowledge of the TVA, so they had to have been exposed to the TVA at some juncture AND gained access to time travel powers. When “our” Loki went to the evidence room, notice he picked out the time stone from the box? Maybe the other Loki got a hold of it as well and uses that to time travel. They’re also collecting the time purge devices for some purpose.

I think it will be revealed that Mobius helped the other Loki and that Loki determines that the TVA is evil, and should not have the right to choose the “only” timeline, and plans to erase the TVA pocket dimension with the devices, which will allow the multiverse to happen again because multiverse is free will vs determination. Basically a complete reversal of Loki’s “People must be ruled” mindset. They succeed and TVA is wiped out. This acts as both a leadin for multiverse of madness and the marvel “what if?” Show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
loved it, great first episode. All the stuff with Loki looking at scenes of his mom and then Thanos snapping his neck was *chefs kiss* perfect. Hiddleston and Owen are great together, I really do love Owen Wilson and it shows what a great actor brings to a show.

There's a huge easter egg, there was that scene where Loki snapped back and saw a portal and ducked away but someone slow mo'd it and its Agent Carter being brought into the TVA... DUN DUN DUN Maybe the TVA are trying to hook up Carter and Steve Rogers, they are temporal tinder

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
White male looking up at brown female: I am always looking up to you like it should be.

faggots

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My theory

The Loki they are chasing has knowledge of the TVA, so they had to have been exposed to the TVA at some juncture AND gained access to time travel powers. When “our” Loki went to the evidence room, notice he picked out the time stone from the box? Maybe the other Loki got a hold of it as well and uses that to time travel. They’re also collecting the time purge devices for some purpose.

I think it will be revealed that Mobius helped the other Loki and that Loki determines that the TVA is evil, and should not have the right to choose the “only” timeline, and plans to erase the TVA pocket dimension with the devices, which will allow the multiverse to happen again because multiverse is free will vs determination. Basically a complete reversal of Loki’s “People must be ruled” mindset. They succeed and TVA is wiped out. This acts as both a leadin for multiverse of madness and the marvel “what if?” Show
I don't care enough to fill in details to make it all work but my hope:

Kang has set the female Loki in motion against the time keepers, setting him up as well as some redemption for Loki allowing him to continue on in some form after the series. I don't think the TVA would go away, but perhaps they will be occupied/have their hands tied to some extend as a result of the events of the series

I do have to remind myself, we're only getting 6 episodes. Like the other shows the series will get a relatively simple story and a simple outcome like the others. Just not sure we can agree on what the outcome of this story should be - redemption of Loki and the return of his character in some form to a timeline of some sort? An end to how the TVA does things allowing Dr. Strange 2 to go super crazy w/ multiverse interventions? A swan song for Loki and the introduction of Kang?

Not that a lot of that is spoilers and more just speculation, but whatever.

• 1Like

Cybsled

A 2nd season is supposedly in development, so it is possible not everything will be wrapped up. Something definitely happens that will clear the way for Multiverse of Madness.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
A 2nd season is supposedly in development, so it is possible not everything will be wrapped up. Something definitely happens that will clear the way for Multiverse of Madness.
Mobius even references the Nightmare realm indirectly ('department of nightmares).

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
That would be kind of an interesting direction. 1st episode was good, hopefully the season is good in general.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
White male looking up at brown female: I am always looking up to you like it should be.

faggots
Haha yeah I groaned. But white boy out smarted the she-boon, though, so we got that.

Great first episode!

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Huh? The Gods literally threatened to kill him if he didn't distract the horse somehow from helping the builder. Loki only meant to distract it by being a mare. The story heavily intimates he was raped while trying to lead the horse away.

At no point is there anything about enjoyment in there.
Loki is definitively Pro-Life even in cases of RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPE.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1FD3544A-1B21-4FA8-8A9B-E091CE4E862D.jpeg

• 1Garbage

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Wife didn't like wandavision so was skeptical about watching this so was playing wow when I put it on. She ended up watching most of it and ignorjjng wow. We both loved the episode. Much better first episode than both wandavision and falcon.

• 1Solidarity

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I was discussing with my daughter how they were going to handle Loki's character development since he evolved into a much more complex character in Dark World and Ragnarok/Infinity War. I guess watching the highlight reel will be the explanation. Kind of weak imo but what else could they do with 2012 Loki in such a short time.