lol Ravvenn

Rude

Potato del Grande
I find it hilarious that Tyen trolled around this community while being banned from it for years. He's just a passive aggressive, dejected little shit. Malware + stupid subforums leading up to the abrupt closing of the FOH boards is quite an achievement to be proud of. Like looking through closet shutters while Kegkilla railroads your donkey.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Who gives a fuck what Tyen did or did not do. Are you people really still butt hurt over it?? This is the internet and it happened years ago. Go find a life.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I Apologize...But I HAVE to Vent!
I've ran into this "issue" a few times, today was so bad I literally threw up. I know other providers have ran into at least one guy with "stank-ass-balls".

The client was obese, and it was hard to perform oral as his stomach was in the way. I felt uncomfortable lifting it up to keep my forehead from slamming into it, I wasn't sure what to do. BUT, before I could even troubleshoot the penis access issue, I had to deal with the odor. I'm not exaggerating. I was about 3' away and could smell ass, as in shitty ass...ass.

The worse part was he was booked for prostate massage / BBBJ.

I couldn't just be like, "your entire area from your waist to your thighs smell like poo", right? So I told him that I had to wash the area to prevent infection (I was desperate). I mean, he HAD to have smelled himself. There's no way he has washed his ass / balls / anything in days.

I bathe several times a day! I always make sure I am 100% fresh, especially if I'm going to be intimate with someone. I go the extra mile when my client who likes rimming me is coming over. And this gentleman was expecting my finger (s) far enough up his ass to stimulate his prostate, and couldn't even febreeze that (literal) shit?

Words can't describe the smell, I can't articulate the experience. The smell is stuck up my nose even after I inhaled coffee beans and finally rubbed some Vick's vapor rub under my nose in desperation to cure the nausea.

Another thing, which wasn't really an issue. His ballsack was extremely thick. It felt like an elephants skin, and was very thick like um, pita bread (LOL, trying to find a comparison). They were a deep brown (he was white), too. Anyone know what that is? I'm just curious really, never felt balls like that.

On the bright side, he came before I even did the prostate massage, I refunded a portion of his money and called it a day. He kept asking if I knew where he could score pills, so I have a good reason to refuse future appointments.

I feel like he needs to know that his junk smells like poopy death, but I also feel like he knows and doesn't seem to care.

What would you do?

The worst part of this is knowing that somewhere in the world, there's someone who pays money on a regular basis to stick his tongue in that woman's ass.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Warrian

╰⋃╯ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
You can really tell that Tyen has been cooped up way too long with his Swamp Donkey and had to come out for air. Poor bastard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The worst part about the whole Tyen thing was every fucking post he and especially Trexxy would make would result in literal dozens of people swarming to it to reply and flame. It was like the current media attacks on Donald Trump but worse. Tons of people were clearly following their profiles to look for new posts so they could go there and shit back. The black knighting was the worst.

So, fuck you tyen and trex for shitposting, and fuck those of you who kept responding even more, you were worse.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Meh, Tyen is no worse than anyone else here, trolling included. So, it's better than the alternative to me.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
dheL532.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The worst part about the whole Tyen thing was every fucking post he and especially Trexxy would make would result in literal dozens of people swarming to it to reply and flame. It was like the current media attacks on Donald Trump but worse. Tons of people were clearly following their profiles to look for new posts so they could go there and shit back. The black knighting was the worst.

So, fuck you tyen and trex for shitposting, and fuck those of you who kept responding even more, you were worse.
This is why trex is the greatest troll in the boards history. Never before has anyone been able to provoke such a vitriolic response with such little effort. Trex represents what nerds fear the most; the girls in high school who would ridicule them and stick gum in their hair.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I got many lulz out of everyone going off the deep end over Tyen and Trex. It was absolutely glorious.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Plus, I'm more comfortable when people are a dick to me, because it's more honest. Guess some people would rather have a dishonest person be super nice to them than an honest dickhead. shrug.

Both are poor choices, and having to compare yourself to someone like Lori to make yourself look good does say a lot.

To be honest, you have your moments where you do actually bring the funny. I was tempted to roll with you guys on the emus a few times, just for the trolling LOLz. But I simply can't trust you. Oh, you wouldn't go to the trouble to construct some overly complicated web of lies like Lori has, that's true - but you wouldn't have a problem letting people trust you, thinking that you were 'Pals', and then screwing them over at some later date on a whim. You're honestly a lot like a snake - you may not be inherently spiteful and you don't bite people out of malice - but you also don't have any problem with biting anyone and everyone at the drop of a hat for any reason that strikes your fancy. Then afterwards comes the justifications ("I was just pranxxing, I saw the opportunity and took it, why would you trust a snake not to bite you anyways? LEWWWLZZ PALADIN SALTY WINS AGAIN! Haters gonna hate!")

Bring back Lumie.

He posted 5 days ago on Rerolled.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is why trex is the greatest troll in the boards history. Never before has anyone been able to provoke such a vitriolic response with such little effort. Trex represents what nerds fear the most; the girls in high school who would ridicule them and stick gum in their hair.
maxresdefault.jpg

Now her spawn lives in a closet, money bags is unemployed and your child support goes into wallmart carton wine for stressed d-cups.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lori got nothing on me. Obese men and women with liver failure with massive ascites, given lactulose to clear up their ammonia levels. Try cleaning that shit up.

I wonder if she was hooking when she was with Alex? Didn't he meet her from hooking?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Trex to answer your other inquiry I now trim pretty low but not bald. It is how the wife likes it

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Malware + stupid subforums leading up to the abrupt closing of the FOH boards is quite an achievement to be proud of.

Malware, an issue that had nothing to do with me.
Subforum creation, an issue that had nothing to do with me.

Bye felicia

you wouldn't have a problem letting people trust you, thinking that you were 'Pals', and then screwing them over at some later date on a whim. You're honestly a lot like a snake - you may not be inherently spiteful and you don't bite people out of malice - but you also don't have any problem with biting anyone and everyone at the drop of a hat for any reason that strikes your fancy. Then afterwards comes the justifications ("I was just pranxxing, I saw the opportunity and took it, why would you trust a snake not to bite you anyways? LEWWWLZZ PALADIN SALTY WINS AGAIN! Haters gonna hate!")

and you believe this why exactly? Because I'm apparently really good at trolling?

The real reason you believe this is because you are emotionally biased. Just like the nerd before you and the other nerds that will come after you.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Totally forgot about James.

He was in Cincy once for work and we went out to a bar. This was when the BJs or cheese thread was going on and we asked mad people in the bar what their thoughts were. Cheese won by quite a large margin. Then we smoked weed and he threw up. Rookie.

Lori was operating out of a motel really close to my dad's place. Wonder if that's still her office.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lori wasnt a bad person. Her addiction forced her to fleece people. She wasnt doing it because she wanted to fuck people over for the lulz.