lol Ravvenn

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still remember in the mod forum or mod IRC on rerolled when she was claiming her brother was in the next room pounding on the door and she thought he was going to kill her.

Pretty sure the Grown Up forum was her idea too.

Havent Killed Since 1984

Golden Knight of the Realm
'shops from the original outing of her

2RuxYr4.jpg

qZ1V0HM.jpg

2RuxYr4.jpg

View attachment qZ1V0HM.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If people had gotten the money together when she first started turning tricks in Ohio I totally woulda made the drive to bang her, and made her pose with a rerolled sign too. With the way her pictures look now? Y'all would have to pay ME 200 bucks an hour to fuck her on top of whatever she charges.

Bet we rustle up a couple bucks if you came back with something like this

4f63b8a3ae.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Rav never liked me, and I never interacted with her in any chummy manner. Unless she was begging me to put things on foh, like being able to ban people from threads.

I did chortle at "monkey like antics" tho. A+ would chortle again.

This was in reference to your allusions about Rav in the actual guild. It's not my opinion, it's what FoH members who popped in said about you vs Rav, and what kind of player Rav was. I wouldn't know, I played on Tribunal.

Rav always gets sick. That is not only a tool to help her scam, but she def has some fucked up problems. She was always getting sick.

I didn't pass judgement on whether she was sick or not. I just put it in the record. Rav gets sick, then detailed the events.

You mean, a bunch of rav white knighters came along to sway public opinion. This was the same exact time she was scamming you idiots for money.

So despite her nature, she was able to play all you nerds and take your money.

You seem salty people liked a manipulative crack whore over you. That would give most people pause to examine what an asshole they were. Not you though. However, this behavior was consistent later, even after people learned what Rav was doing...They were literally calling Rav a lying whore, but also said you were worse. So, not just white knights, Tyen, it was more about people disliking you.

Also, I never gave Rav money. My role was merely record keeper. I have no need to be embarrassed or angry. You can scan through the donation thread, if you'd like. My account just accurately reflects the mood/commentary of the time, not my personal opinion. Most people thought of you as a monkey flinging its shit everywhere; even when learning that Rav was a crack whore, you still seemed worse to them by comparison. I tried to keep my opinion out of it, that was the board, and it was a fairly ubiquitous set of opinions.

While Tyen & Trex were the true voices of reason.
You all cucked her so hard. This is the third time on the third forum, I've had to come in an slay you nerds down with truf and it became an instant forum classic for the halls of time...for the third time.

You've come here and once more reminded everyone that, again, you and Trex were actually worse than a lying, manipulative crack whore...Because unlike Rav, who only preyed on the kind hearted, you decided to come in and shit in everyone's cheerios with your antics and then dance around because for the first time in your life you were able to summon up a modicum of power over people, and wanted to show off to the only girl who would ever suck your dick in between of bending over for Keg.

Good to have you back, Tyen.

Last edited:
  • 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I couldn't post in this thread while I was at work but I don't have a fuckin fupa man

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I must've missed it, but please tell me that Keg actually cucked Tyen. This is a story worth telling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
This is the third time I read this thread on three different boards and every time it's just as good.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't mean the GoFundMe's to help her. I recall that once it was divulged that she was hooking we had a GoFundMe set up for a forum member to go sample the product.

i don't think it ever got to a gofundme, but someone said they'd do it and more than enough was pledged to rent her and pay his travel expenses. Then he pussed out. Can't remember who that was though.

swamp donkey sounds totes jelly

how did trex get to be called swamp donkey?

Every opiate addict is always "getting sick" and not just dopesick. Drama and pity parties are two of their biggest manipulation tools, especially the females because they can actually get that shit to work. Case in point: all the people who were willing to help her with money and xbones because of her sob stories about health, kids and abandoned animals or whatever the fuck. Fucking junkies.

we learned from the J49 thread that 'sick' means the junkie needs dope.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys are forgetting some of the real gold that was dug up before. I don't remember if it is in the RR HoS or not, but I found them again via googling (yes, I googled "TriState Tori prostate", take that google metrics!).

Page here: Rants, Raves and Opinions AKA "The Octagon"

Juicy tidbits from that page (plenty more if you were to read long enough I'm sure)

TriState Tori said:
I moved here from South Orange County, CA. I had great success as a sugarbaby using Sugar Daddy For Me. It seems to be a waste of money in Cincy, so I canceled my account.

CA had a few fake "Daddies", and I wish SD4 M did better screening, but whatever. I didn't see any decent options in Cincy. Had a few potentials make offers as a response to CL / BP ads I posted, but they were all flakes or one guy wanting someone to abuse and mask it as a dom / sub relationship (he wanted to control food, put me on a leash and collar on a treadmill, use his grill steak prod thing to brand (ie: burn) his initials on my ass, and even had his own WATERBOARDING table to test monthly to ensure I was honest when he asked if I broke any rules from his 107 page rulebook). LOL.

After that guy, even men who ask me to poop on them don't surprise me. .

The real gold is this one though.

TriState Tori said:
I Apologize...But I HAVE to Vent!
I've ran into this "issue" a few times, today was so bad I literally threw up. I know other providers have ran into at least one guy with "stank-ass-balls".

The client was obese, and it was hard to perform oral as his stomach was in the way. I felt uncomfortable lifting it up to keep my forehead from slamming into it, I wasn't sure what to do. BUT, before I could even troubleshoot the penis access issue, I had to deal with the odor. I'm not exaggerating. I was about 3' away and could smell ass, as in shitty ass...ass.

The worse part was he was booked for prostate massage / BBBJ.

I couldn't just be like, "your entire area from your waist to your thighs smell like poo", right? So I told him that I had to wash the area to prevent infection (I was desperate). I mean, he HAD to have smelled himself. There's no way he has washed his ass / balls / anything in days.

I bathe several times a day! I always make sure I am 100% fresh, especially if I'm going to be intimate with someone. I go the extra mile when my client who likes rimming me is coming over. And this gentleman was expecting my finger (s) far enough up his ass to stimulate his prostate, and couldn't even febreeze that (literal) shit?

Words can't describe the smell, I can't articulate the experience. The smell is stuck up my nose even after I inhaled coffee beans and finally rubbed some Vick's vapor rub under my nose in desperation to cure the nausea.

Another thing, which wasn't really an issue. His ballsack was extremely thick. It felt like an elephants skin, and was very thick like um, pita bread (LOL, trying to find a comparison). They were a deep brown (he was white), too. Anyone know what that is? I'm just curious really, never felt balls like that.

On the bright side, he came before I even did the prostate massage, I refunded a portion of his money and called it a day. He kept asking if I knew where he could score pills, so I have a good reason to refuse future appointments.

I feel like he needs to know that his junk smells like poopy death, but I also feel like he knows and doesn't seem to care.

What would you do?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, after reading that I feel like becoming a junkie too just to dull the memory of what I just imagined.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
That's kinda why smart girls start with a shower and massage.

But I guess we're not talking about a call girl. We're talking about 50 for hh

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
.Because unlike Rav, who only preyed on the kind hearted, you decided to come in and shit in everyone's cheerios with your antics and then dance around

You're right in that I'd rather come in and be a total dick to people I don't know then be a cuck pal in order to obtain a financial benefit from said interaction.

Plus, I'm more comfortable when people are a dick to me, because it's more honest. Guess some people would rather have a dishonest person be super nice to them than an honest dickhead. shrug.

because for the first time in your life you were able to summon up a modicum of power over people, and wanted to show off to the only girl who would ever suck your dick in between of bending over for Keg.

This is super laughable.

I'm one of very few people (apparently) that understands the benefit of being able to be a dickhead to anyone you want without being nazi moderated into the ground. This is what FoH was. If you didn't post CP, didn't piss of Ravvenn, or didn't piss of Millie, you straight up were never banned from FoH.

After that people should of gotten the hint, "Ya man, Nazi mods are fucked and you should only be delt with when it's some pretty terrible illegal shit going on."

Tyen never abuses power. This is 100% fact. I had total admin powers over the FoH forum when James had the mega thread "Tyen is a worthless shithole" or whatever it was called. I didn't flip off the handle, I didn't do shit. Hell, the dude became a mod a few weeks later, and then trolled himself off of the forum for life.

Big Tyen wants nothing but the dregs of the community to be heard, and lulz to be had.

Bring back Lumie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
After that people should have gotten the hint, "Ya man, Nazi mods are fucked and you should only be dealt with when it's some pretty terrible illegal shit going on."
ftfy, wanted to make sure I got to that before Trex saw it. You can thank me later bro.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Tyen never abuses power. This is 100% fact. I had total admin powers over the FoH forum when James had the mega thread "Tyen is a worthless shithole" or whatever it was called. I didn't flip off the handle, I didn't do shit. Hell, the dude became a mod a few weeks later, and then trolled himself off of the forum for life.

Big Tyen wants nothing but the dregs of the community to be heard, and lulz to be had.

Oh yeah, did Trex like it when you made an entire subforum for her? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. You're hoping people don't remember because it's been a while. You got a little whiff of power and you used it to troll. Then when the community actually needed you to be responsible, you fucked off and claimed you could do nothing (While laughing at people getting angry at the malware)...Except when we were actually leaving, then magically shit started getting done.

Also James went full retard because his cousin died. But it was big of you not to ban someone for reacting to you being a complete asshole. So we've established you were just a terrible mod, perhaps incompetent, who liked to show off his powers like a Roman Emperor putting his swamp donkey in the Senate, but at LEAST you didn't go full Nazi. So points for you.

Last edited:
  • 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Am i the only one that thinks its remarkable that tyen speaks of himself in 3rd person?
You know like little kids would do.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Oh yeah, did Trex like it when you made an entire subforum for her? Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. You're hoping people don't remember because it's been a while. You got a little whiff of power and you used it to troll. Then when the community actually needed you to be responsible, you fucked off and claimed you could do nothing (While laughing at people getting angry at the malware)...Except when we were actually leaving, then magically shit started getting done.

This is absolutely hilarious to me because of this reason.

Science and Drugs Subforum was a big deal, people were bitching about that for years.

Req had an idea to troll everyone and make a fashion forum, and make trexxy a mod of that subforum only. /end

You guys got trolled, it was hilarious.

you were just a terrible mod, perhaps incompetent, who liked to show off his powers like a Roman Emperor putting his swamp donkey in the Senate, but at LEAST you didn't go full Nazi. So points for you.

Naw, you don't get it. I wasn't a mod. I made internets, worfs and picards, and did some google sitemap shit to get more google search hits to foh. The furthest I went into "mod" territory was unbanning and removing infractions to people who I thought pissed people off and deserved to not be kicked out of the community.

Oh ya, and making it to where tuco/millie/ravvenn couldnt cheat internets. fucking path to zero millie illuminati